Chapter 22: Last time in forever

Smut warning whores.

(Reuploaded as there was trouble with it before)
————————————————————————

Damien's POV:

Her lips consumed me, kissing her was different. It was more than just filling a human desire, it was intimacy. The way her hands travelled down the back of my neck marking my skin with her touch. Mine cupped her face before they made their way down to her waist sinking into the crease of her hips. Her breath softened as I dominated her mouth.
I felt the pain in her when she kissed me as if she used this to relieve it. I wasn't sure if I'd let that fuel my ego; I convinced myself this was just sex when I knew it was so much more.

Her lips detached from mine first yet her hands remained around my neck.
"You're drunk Tallia." I raise my eyebrow at her.
"And you're not?" She challenges me.
She knew, I had drunk like a fucking idiot before I came here.
I was more focused on how she masked her emotion so well, if it wasn't for the slight break in her voice you wouldn't know of her pain.
"Im aware of that." She enlightens me.
It was her eyes. Fuck, those eyes. She looked at me with so much desire, she knew what she was doing.
"You'll regret this amore." (Love) I warn her.
A smirk appears on the side of her face, "So will you."
She's right. So fucking right.

"I don't fuck girls while they're drunk." I enlighten her.
"What if I ask you to fuck me while I'm drunk?" She almost whispers into the side of my neck.
I inhaled a sharp breath at her words trying to contain myself. "Are you asking me to Elara?" I mutter, my grip tightening around her.
"Damien. When do I ever ask anything of you?" She smirks crashing her lips into mine before I have the time to react.

Chuckling into her lips, lifting her up as I stand myself, her legs curled around my hips locking me closer into her. I push her back into the wall diverting my lips towards the side of her neck. Her head lifts slightly allowing me to curl my palm around her throat, she let out a soft moan as I mark back up from her neck.
I wish I had it in me to kill her.

Tallia's POV:

"Damien." I mutter as his hands palm my breasts through my shirt, he rips it off with ease leaving me with just my black lace bra for his view. His thumb plays with the top of the fabric before he hooks his fingers around both straps, slowly releasing them down my arm. The bra folds outwards leaving my breasts in his eyes view. With my hips against the wall, he pushes me harsher towards it securing me before pulling both arms above my head leaving me vulnerable to him, to...him?

One of his large hands locks both of my wrists against the wall, his lips travel to my breasts. Damien's tongue first flicks over the tip of them causing me to toss my head back. He knew my sensitive areas and made no mistake in taking advantage of them. I felt his Pearl teeth skim over them causing me to let out a subtle moan. He devours my breasts with his entire mouth ensuring a bruised feeling would torture me. His mouth moves lover down the centre of my body catering to my stomach area, hands favouring my V line.
"This won't take away the pain you're feeling Tallia." He warns me.
"I don't care about the future." I enlighten him, I guess that was enough to settle his mind.

His arms lock around thighs, each fingertip bruising into them as he places me down into my bed. He steps back taking sight of my body as if he has never seen it before. He removes his shirt with such ease and my teeth sink slightly into my bottom lip at the sight of him. It wasn't new but every time my eyes meet his body it's like the first time again. His abs glistened slightly but my eyes were more drawn to his V line. He leans forward closer to me, thumb skimming over my lip before slightly pulling it down, "Don't do that." He smirks initiating to me biting my lip.
Before I could respond his finger hooked under my shorts pulling them off my legs. His hands massage my thighs slightly spreading my legs.
His finger skims up my slit, I groan slightly. They hook under my lace underwear carefully pulling them to the side before immediately inserting two fingers into me. I moan in slight pain however his eye contact intimidated me enough to take it away.