Chapter 30: Slavi Falzone

Long chapters because I'm hot.

————————————————————————

Malachai's POV:

Her thumb and index finger softly pushed apart the skin on my chest giving her tattoo needle more access to detail the new ink I was getting. Her head was turned in, eyeing my skin though it only left her face closer to mine.
"This is the last one I'm doing for you. Ever." She demanded though she's said that line too many times, it doesn't threaten me anymore.
"You're still mad at me." A smile appears at the corner of my mouth.
"I don't care enough to be mad at you anymore Malachai." She rolls her eyes, immediately turning around to grab something or perhaps it was to hide her face from me.
"Look at me Lu." I demand, she ignores me as usual.

Sighing, I pull myself off the tattoo chair grabbing her wrist, rotating her body and forcing her to look at me.
"Don't touch me." She attempts to snatch her hands away from me though I knew better than to believe she wanted me to let her go.
"Tell me why the fuck you're acting like this." I demand at her dismissive behaviour all evening.
"His audacity has returned." She sighs to herself. "In case you haven't noticed my attitude only appears around you so perhaps you should revaluate who the problem is." She rolls her eyes deterring them from me at every chance.
"Attitude, hmm." I hum nodding my head in a sarcastic manner, one which she didn't find pleasure in.

"I'm tired of your shit Malachai, you've been doing this shit since we were 17. Every time we're close to having something you disappear and every time I get over you, you ruin me all over again." She tries to fight her way out of my grip though I wrap my arm around her mid back so she can't escape.
"I'm not naive like last time or the times before that. You don't get to do that to me, I should despise the mere sight of you yet you won't give me the chance to." She further insults my pride though no argument could form because she was entirely right.

"It's better that way. You're safer that way." I warn her. I'm sure she had an idea of my lifestyle even though I had never directly informed her of my reality. She knew I was a danger to her and she was content with that.
"Then stop making it so hard to forget about you. If you're going to leave. Leave Malachai, stop making me love you. Fucking stop it!" She batters her hands into my chest attempting to escape my wraths.
"I'll do this last tattoo then you'll leave here. I don't want you to come back." She warns me and surprisingly I nod knowing I won't be able to keep that word because I'm selfish. I'm too selfish to never see her again.

"Sit." She demands, "it'll hurt more if you stand up."
"Let it hurt." I mutter refusing to stray from her eyes.
She looks back down to my chest hoping to get it over with, "look at me when you do it." I more demand.
"How the fuck am I supposed to tattoo you without looking? I'll mess up." She sighs annoyed.
"It's fine. I trust you." I enlighten her.

She gulps closing her eyes before inhaling and looking into mine, all whilst her hand moves injecting my skin a thousand times with confidence. Lu was an amazing artist, she always had been, I had all faith in her that she'd easily carry out the tattoo and she did.
"It's done, you can go."She mutters to me in a tone that almost hurt.
"So dismissive huh?" I raise my eyebrow at her.
"You have no reason to stay." She can't even look at me.
"You surpass every reason to stay." I scoff.
"Just get out of my fucking studio!" She turns towards me at a closeness with the tension closing the gap between us.
I laugh curling my arm over her waist, "I'll always turn my aggression off with you but don't use those fucking words with me Lu."

She laughs with me, "get out."
I see an innocent expression dominate her face after those words when she realises how close we actually are but as usual she can't bare to widen the gap. I curl my palm softly around her throat pulling her lips to mine, she willingly kisses me back. My arm hooks under one of her legs lifting it up and I push her more into the wall, her breaths heavy in my mouth.
Her hands curl around my neck as she pushes her hips into mine, me pushing back. I felt her bare thighs curl around my hips, her skirt rising giving me all the access I needed. Her hands feel down from my neck to chest to abs and mine play with the zipper on the back of her shirt. I wanted to, so fucking bad. What I'd give to be able to take her right here but I couldn't. I break the kiss apart first because I knew she wanted to, she just couldn't bring herself to let go of me.