Mom?

Have you ever dream of being someone powerful? A childish dream of being a superhero? Well, those dream arent childish anymore in this world. Because super powers are real! These powers are called Quirks!

Super strength, Invisibility, Flight, Super speed. You name it, they have it!

But, not all are gifted with these extraordinary powers. Some have weak quirks. Some having "Villainous" quirks. And some, doesnt have it at all...

These are called quirkless, The quirkless are treated worse than the weak. They are titled "Worthless" by society. Making them the center attention of hatred and despise.

.
.
.
.
.

Yep... Im one of them... A Quirkless...

In a world wherw 80% has quirks. And 20%... doesnt... But... thats all gonna be okay right?

"Im gonna be okay... right? Mom?"

"I can still be a hero... right mom?"

Flashback

Two kids were seen in a park walking to the woods with a butterlfy net on their shoulders. They were both really enthusiastic. They are going to find out what their quirks are today!

"Hey kacchan! Are you excited of today! We're going to find out what are quirks are! I hope its something really cool!"

"Haha! Youll never be as cool as me deku! Ill become the next number one hero! Just like allmight!

Both the childrens are excited. They cant wait for the news today! Both are going to the quirk doctor to have a check up with their parents accompanying them.

'Maybe my quirk will be fire and telekenisis related. Since their my parents quirk. Ill possibly get a mix up of both! Maybe called... uh... pyrokinesis! YEAH! Thats it! And maybe kacchan will get...'

"Oi deku! Your muttering again!"

"Ah! Sorry kacchan!"

"Tch whatever"

The kids were having their own thoughts until their parents arrived using their cars. A blonde haired woman and a green haired woman came out of their car and shouted to their son's.

"IZUKU! WERE GOING TO CHECK YOUR QUIRK WITH KATSUKI! HURRY UP PLEASE!

"OI BRAT! HURRY UP AND GET IN THE CAR!"

Both the kid's looked up to their respective parents. The green haired boy was having sparkles as eyes. And one looks like was about to commit arson.

"SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG, DONT SHOUT AT ME"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU BRAT! DONT MAKE ME PUT OUT MY FLIP FLOPS AGAIN. ILL MAKE YOU ZIP THAT MOUTH FASTER THAN YOUR DAD ZIPS HIS PANTS"

"H-hey mitsuki... leave me out of this..."

"Sure honey~ "

The green haired kid was chuckling at their interactions. 'Typical bakugo' they were always fight like this everytime he plays at his house. And always watches their little fight, even though katsuki might seem he hates his parents. He love them deep inside.

"Cmon kacchan. We get to see our quirks today! Lets go!"

"Tch, fine."

They both got into the car and drove off. Heading to the hospital.

Smol timeskip

Once they arrived at the hospital. They both jumped off the car and ran towards the door. Almost stumbling upon the security who gave off a look of shock.