Just One Bad Day...

'Gaaah! My eyes! Too... Bright...!'

.
.
.
.
.

"So... t-toga... where are you going? You seemed very cheerful today... going anywhere?"

"O-oh that! Shiggy wanted me to buy some groceries in the supermarket! And i chose to take the bus! Its much more faster!"

"O-oh. Who's "Shiggy"? Is that your friend?"

"Hmm... well more like a work buddy! I get to annoy him every once in a while! Even though he always says "Ill f*uckin kill you" he actually cares about us! Who knows maybe inside that crusty heart of his is not that bad"

Izuku deadpanned at this. With such horrible description from Toga. He cant figure out what kind of good attitude he has except for not killing his friends

"S-sounds like an interesting person..."

"Hmm... now its my turn! Why do you have scars all over your body?"

"H-huh?"

'Wha- how?! Im sure i hid it well'

"You cant hide it izu-kun! I saw your scars before!"

"W-when???"

"When your asleep of course ☺"

"... why? Why would you do that...?"

"Hey! Im the one asking questions! So answer it! Where did you get those scars! There's so many of them!"

"I- its my D̷̡̼̣͈̙͔̹̪̙̍͐̀̅̒̈́̂̈́͆̉͋͒̀̏͂͒̃̋̓̈͌̓̃͠͠ͅą̴̹͕̞̣̺̮̱͓̬̣̳͓̳̻̯͔͑́͆̍͝ͅͅḍ̷̭̪͚̥̺̮̹̣͍͓̟̬̮̫͕̭̰͉̟̿̈́͛͆͝"

"He gave me these scars..."

"W-why?"

"You wanna know... how i got this scars..?

Well... my father, back in the day... likes to play a game of... hide and seek... but... im always hiding... he's always seeking. Sometimes... when i got caught... he...

he..."

"..."

Silence fall upon them. Toga had shadows covering her eyes with her fists forming on top of her legs... she was angry... no... she was pissed. The things that his parents did to him was much more worse than her parents did to her... she felt sad... sad for him...

Toga hold his shoulders, as visible tears, fell down on the boy's eyes. He... sat still, staring at the emptiness of his vision.

'If his parents treated him like this at home... what about the time at school...'

While thinking, Toga finally found the courage to ask him the question.

"... w-what about school...?"

"..."

"T-they t-treated me the s-same..."

Toga was again... shocked... she cant describe how horrible his situation was. He was bullied, and abused by his father every day... she was... worried?

'Izuku... how are you able to keep on going?'

She was going to ask again, before being mildly interupted by izuku saying something to her... the words pierced her.

"I-im s-sorry for making you u-uncomfortable... this always happens when someone talks to me... you can leave if you want... n-nobody wants to be friends with a q-quirkless like m-me..."

It struck her. A lightning struck her head. Changing her thoughts about the boy... she no longer wants to see him in blood... she felt the urge to help him...