Sports Festival

...

"Hmm... this... grab this. Oh and this... OH AND THIS ONE AS WELL!"

"Umm... i dont think youll need all this heavy firepower on this event Jokesuta-kun..."

"What?! Are you kidding me?! This is like the best armory ive ever seen in my life!"

'Sigh* he's like a kid on a christmas eve shopping. But with guns... this feels... new'

Here we are, and here we can see what seems to be a girl holding loads and loads of guns, ammo bags, and explosives with her vines, and a teen that kept on tossing her more of this school supplies- i mean... weapons.

Yes. Weapons.

Mhm.

Ibara: Excuse my intrudence jokesuta-kun, but do you know how each one of them works? Or are you just... picking randomly?

Kaito: Hmm. A bit of both.

Ibara: Wait wha-

Kaito: OKAY! SO. What youre holding right now is a what is popularly known as a NTW 20, an anti tank material gun-

Ibara: Wait- isnt that a bit too much? We cant... kill them you know?

Kaito: Ugh. Youre no fun. Okay, here. Catch.

Ibara: Uhh...

Kaito: Okay, so this is a long ranged sniper rifle, pretty popular in fps types of games, its the well knowned AWM. Built for combat warfare. Usually used for police and military use since its introduction in the 1980's such a classic...

Ibara: Uhh okay... is that for me-

Kaito: oh! And this one! This is a pretty famous weapon! Usually featured in movies! And its also the gun who snake eyes uses from the movie GI Joe! Its the MP7! Also usually used in military stuff like NATO and such! Cool gun!

Ibara: Uh... thanks? Now are those for me?

Kaito: HAHAHAHA!

Ibara: ...

Kaito: Hahaha... ha... ha? What? Youre being serious?

Ibara: Im starting to understand why people hate you-

Kaito: what! No no no! These arent for you! These are for me! Youre way to valuable to be put in as a scout! Youre going to be our rusher!

Ibara: Hmm?

Kaito: Here. Have this, and this, and this... oh, and this!

Ibara: Wa- wa- wa- wait. What!?

Kaito: These bad boys are known as the Twins of fire rate! Meet the Big Mac 10 and the Mini Uzi! These guns are very well known for its fire rate, and easy reloads, so... for you as a beginner, these are excelent choices!

Oh and you can carry like, 5 of each with your vines, basically a walking, living, breathing, sentry turret.

Ibara: I- i dont think im able-

Kaito: Look ibara-san. This round is incredibly important for me, since i needed these types of training. Plus, youre strong. And its not that hard. Just... relax

Ibara: O-okay...

'Hmm... a pretty valuable asset. Her vines are usable for many useful things in the future. She must return to base, either as an ally... or an enemy'

Kaito: Oh yeah. Here. A kevlar, youre gonna need this. It protects your body from the paralyzation for a while, youre gonna need it.

Ibara: What about you?