Hospital Bed

.
.
.
.
.

"So... izuku midoriya... you may refer me as sensei... do you want the quirk now? Or later?"

"I want it now... just so i can master it faster..."

"Hmm... very well then..."

"Kurogiri?"

"Ah yes master"

Immidiately kurogiri summoned his portal and it appears right infront of me... im guessing it gets me to afo's hideout.

"You may enter"

"Ah... right..."

As soon as i heard the permission. I walked right in the portal, i was thrilled you can say. Im finally getting a quirk... we're going to have so... much fun... kacchan~

I appeared on the other side of the portal, and then the portal started to close behind me.

'Looks like its a private meeting...'

I began to walk in the room. Seeing a lot of weird looking tubes with... people things inside of them... i saw a doctor as well... he was working in his station, experimenting on a human who is still breathing?

'Damn... this place has too much horror movie's scenery...'

"Oh... you have finally arrive... had fun looking around the room?"

I looked into the distance... it was faceless man with tubes and small hoses sticking out of his body... he has no nose, no eyes, no facial feature at all...

'Those tubes sticking out of his necks are probably the ones keeping him alive...'

"So... young midoriya... please tell me... how do you view this world as...?"

"... everything in this world is corrupt... the heroes, the government, the society... everything... i want to eradicate it... i want to build a new world... a new era... where none of it exist... i dont want no money... i dont want no fame... i just want to see the world burn..."

"Smirk* thats good to hear... now come closer boy... im giving you these quirks..."

Afo then proceeds to stretch his arms forwards and grabbed midoriya's head...

Midoriya felt a large amount of energy flowing through his head... his eyes went blank for a second. And then he passed out...

"..."

"Doctor... is he still alive...?"

"Yes... just unconscious..."

"Good... he's not dead... im surprised... most of them turned into nomu's... but this boy is different... hmm... send him back to his room. Let the boy rest... he has a long day tomorrow..."

"Yes... as you please..."

Smol timeskip

"Ugh... where am i?"

Izuku glanced at his surroundings. It was the same room when he first woke up.

'Sigh... i should get back to mom...'

He began to move his body and stood up from the bed. He grabbed his stuffs and walked to the door and opens it.

'Huh... as i remember... i need to go straight...'

He began to walk to the end of the hallway, passing alot of rooms and jail cells with blood and corpse laying on the ground.

'This place is creepy...'

He opened the door and was greeted by the league, with toga suddenly hug him from behind

"Welcome back izu-kun! How are ya?"