The Sudden Attack

It was the next day since the meetup between shigaraki and izuku. Even though shigaraki isnt quite fond of midoriya, he is still considering him a valuable member for the league. That is why he is trusting him with one of the drugs that were obtained from the leagues recent barter...

////////////

Shiggy: This is a weakening capsule, make AllMight eat it one way or another...

Kaito: How in the hell am i supposed to do that?

Shiggy: Well i dont know?! Do that shit like the secret spies do...?

Kaito: Sigh* How do you even manage to get your hand on this?

Shiggy: Giran gave us a tad bit of info on a Yakuza group. We went on in a meeting and bla bla bla

Kaito: Sigh* Okay, when will this attack happen?

Shiggy grins under his composure, he let go of his arms from Izuku's shoulders and walk away slowly.

Shiggy: Tomorrow, at the USJ. Lets cause some mayhem there... Joker.

Kaito: Grins* Finally, some action. Oh AHAHAHAHA~ This would be... FUN!

///////////

Kaito was on his peaceful little walk torwards school, while holding what seems to be like a small box. That small box doesnr seem so bad... right. Well, its not the box thats dangerous, its whats inside it. The box contains what seems to be a small capsule.

That small capsule... is the key for allmights annhiliation in the USJ. All he had to do, is make allmight consume it, one way or another.

It sounds way easier than it actually is.

'How in the absolute f*ck, am i going to make the number one hero eat something, without it looking awkward and suspicious.'

'What am i suppose to say? EAT THIS?'

//////////

Canon AllMight: I feel a disturbance in the force...

//////////

Sigh...

Kaito: This is confusing...

"You know... you could have just... shoot him? With a dart?"

Kaito: Huh? Wha- SHIT! WHAT THE HELL TOGA?!

Toga: Hehe. Sorry~ i followed you~

Kaito: Why?

Toga: Because you look like someone with something in their mind, and your Izuku! You barely have this kind of problems...

Kaito: Sigh* well yes... but you could just... ask?

Toga: ...

"Meh. Thats not fun :)"

...

Kaito: uh... okay?

Toga: Moving on... about that capsule thing... why don't you just shoot him with it?

Kaito: ... that could work, the sound of a dart gun isn't as loud as a normal gun... so there is a big chance that all might would get hit by it, if he is distracted enough. But... when I shoot, "kaito" has to be there next to 1-A.

Toga: to not get suspected on?

Kaito: Ding ding ding! Even if I hire somebody else to do so, i dont trust them enough with the job, and one small mistake might jeopardize the plan.

Toga: Hmm... so what about me?

Kaito: Hmm?

Toga: I could be Kaito for that small time! I'm pretty good with knives, and since your quirk has something to do with mastery, ill be able to replace you for a while!