We lost... or did we?

'No... it cant be... is he...'

'Kirishima...'

'Is he the ninth user?'

.
.
.
.
.

KLANG*

A loud sound echoed through the USJ as kirishima was seen hardening his body and deflected what seems to be a dart. Kirishima spotted clearly where the sniper was, and shouted to the ice quirk student.

He released a blazing amount of ice shards straight through the hill, creating a giant glacier look-alike. By doing so, he blocked the gunman's view and potentially even harming the shooter.

While the situation uptop was happening. The nomu took notice of an opening, and striked its claws to the distracted student. As it was about to leave a clean hit, the "oh so great" hero from before blocked the hit with its left arm and pulled him away from the nomu.

The student finally undestands the situation and readied himself. He focused all of his hardening on to his arms. This method causes his arms all the way to his shoulders to be more sharper and of course...

HARDER.

The structure of his arms are now sharper, with his skin now more jagged like. Now his whole arm start to look more like a chainsaw.

He strikes the nomu head on, and thrusted his arms on to its shoulder. Leaving a noticable bone sticking out of it.

Then he bounced off from its body, and slides down between its legs, and cuts down its chest to all the way down its stomach.

The nomu shrieked in agony as he lunged its tail to the student, striking him in the abdomen and knocked him away onto the group of student which are still standing in utter shock.

BLAM*

The student hits the group as they tried to caught him. Which somewhat succeeded...

Well... they did caught him...

But the student in mention is still injured pretty bad...

"Help... him..." mentioned kirishima...

"Huh?"

"I said... help him... AllMight... needs help..."

Kirishima uttered his weak words before he fell from exhaustion and pain. The few students who were there gritted their teeths as they stand up, and rushed towards the so called beast.

Takoyami who was in the backlines, summoned his quirk- Dark shadow. Which then rushed onto the nomu, extended its claws and sliced its body on multiple directions

"This thing is too thiccc- i mean. To thick for my claws to cut into!" Shouted the flying shadowy entity.

Momo who rushed into the scene, created some incindiery bombs as she threw them to the nomu's direction. The bombs exploded, creating a large burst of flames around it, sizzling the nomu's skin.

"Tssshh- RAAAAARGSSHHH-" The nomu shouted in pain.

"THE SKIN REACTED WITH FIRE!" Shouted a purple haired chick.

Momo. Without hesitation, produced more of the incindiery bombs and threw them all to the beast.

The purple haired chick, named jirou, thrusted her earlobes to the ground, releasing her quirk, and amplified it as big as she is capable off.

The ground started to shook as it seems to render the beast with immobility. She stunned it with her quirk, and when the bombs reaches the beasts legs-

BOOM* SKADOOSH*