Chemical's runnin through my vein's

SLICE

A blood curdling scream was later heard in the house. The retro hero was screaming for help. Blood was pouring out of his mouth and neck. He was still alive

"Huh looks like i didnt cut deep enough"

"Arlrghglr H-Herlp mre, plrease. Irll girve you anyrthinhg yrou wrant, hrelp... blergh"

"Sorry? There's blood in your lungs. I dont understand~"

"Blurn irn hrell"

"Heh... this is taking too long"

The green haired boy walked closer to the man. He was stepping on the pool of blood. He later grabbed a beer bottle and smashed it. He grabs the shard and stuck it up his throat. And proceeds to pull his throat out.

Yes, you heard me. He pulled his throat out.

Blood splattered all over the floor, the ceilings, the furniture. All of it is covered in blood. And so was izuku.

"Ooh! Look! Its a trachea. Nice"

He took the trachea as the proof for the mans death. He grabbed a random plastic bag, and wrapped it inside of it. The put it inside his vest.

"Wooh! That was a succesful mission isnt it toga~"

"I-izu-kun...? T-that was... AMAZING! You were like! Slash! Slice! Stab! And all that stuff! Your AMAZING!"

"Awh~ thanks... now... lets explore first. Find the reason why shiggy targeted this hero..."

"Wohoo! Where do we start?"

"...maybe by turning the tv off first before the scene gets more... intimate..."

Toga blushed at the realization. She just noticed that the person was watching p*rn. She grabbed the remote and immidately turned it off. Her face is a blushing mess.

"Uhmm... okay... now leta get on with it. Ill check the bedroom, and toga... youll do the living room."

She nods rapidly and went away, trying to get away from that awkward situation.

Izuku just sighed from the sudden action. He proceeds to his room and check for anything suspicious. He was opening closets, drawers, and everything he could find that can be used as a place of secrets. Suprisingly one of the drawers has a key, the key was in a weird shape, so this confused him.

He grabbed the key and proceeds to look for more stuffs. There isnt anymore.

He went to meet up with toga, who suprisingly is doing much more better than him.

"Hey izu, look at this. Its a letter from the hero commision. Ill read it out loud, "dear Retro Jet, we are here to inform you that all of your actions, regarding to your past behaviours would be erased. Strong heroes are needed in this world. Thank you"

"Huh? Whats that suppose to mean?"

"Look at this file i found on his phone. If you look at the media gallery, all of it is filled with... uhm... 18+ videos... its creepy. And when i clicked one of them. It was a video about him... having... s*x... its disturbing... but if you scroll further down... all of it is him with a different girl. And from the girls reaction. They didnt seem to like it... its... rape..."

"..."

"There's about 53 videos about this... and if one video is one different girl... he has raped about 53 different girls..."

"..."

"... and based on the commision letter... they are trying to hide his actions... its... corrupt..."