Combat Training?

It was a sunny morning, the birds were chirping, the city was singing, and the wind was freezing. It was a normal morning for our couple, they woke up from bed as they were seen cuddling with eachother.

RING*

an alarm clock rang, it was 7 o'clock in the morning, and our main character just woke up. He turned the alarm off and rubbed his eyes, he squinted them and looked to the sides, only to see a blonde girl. She was laying down his chest as she was sleeping peacefully.

This was the first time seeing her like this since she was always the first one up. And this was also the first time izuku, see's toga without her messy buns. Her hair was long and straight, it was flowing down her shoulders. It was still messy, but it was a rare sight to see.

Izuku couldnt lie, he likes her hair better like this.

He got out of bed as he gently placed his girlfriend on the bed, and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile... when our green haired villain cook some breakfast, our blonde haired girl seemed to woke up.

Toga: Mmhm...

She ruffles through the bed and blankets, looking for her pillow, that seemingly was gone. After 30 seconds of hopeless searching, she finally opened her eyes and sat up.

Toga: Groan* Wh-what time is it...

She looked at the alarm clock, only to be shocked, when she saw it was almost time for izuku to go to UA. She gets out of bed, wear something more appropriate, and rushed to the kitchen.

When she got there, she was surprised, only to see her izu-kun, cooking breakfast.

Izuku: Ah. Toga... good morning~

Toga: Ah... Morning...

She calmed herself and walked to the table, still tired. Until a plate of toast, bacon, and a side of scrambled eggs.

Toga: Woah...

Izuku: Hehe. Enjoy~

Without wasting time, she grabbed her utensils and munched on the food. Filling her mouth to the brim.

Toga: Mmmm! Isch scho Good!

Izuku: Woah hey there. Dont talk when you eat! Slow down...

Toga: Hmmm!

Izuku sighed as he cleaned up the kitchen, and packed his own breakfast. He was planning to eat them at school, since he wont have time to do it now.

Izuku: Okay toga... sadly i wont be able to eat with you today. Imma take a shower and get ready.

Toga: Awh... oh well. Ill hang out in the league today, shiggy told me to assasinate a couple of people today, so i might just get to it

Izuku: Oh? Is that so? Well good luck.

'Sigh* lucky... why cant that be me... im just here... stuck at UA, doing hero stuff... while she gets to go on fun missions...'

Toga noticed the playful frown that izuku was making, so shr decided to tell him some of shiggy's plans.

Toga: Oh dont be sad izuku! The time will come for you! I heard that afo has some plans to do with you!

Izuku: Ah... is that so... sigh* cant really complain then... well, good luck! Im heading off to school.

Toga: Alright! Bye bye then!

The green haired teen sighed, as he walked out of the door and put on his act.