The Aftermath

.
.
.
.
.

Tsukauchi: I believe we all know why we're here...

???: ... We have to stop him...

???: Yeah no shit sherlock. He just started a mass panic on the city of musutafu, and that doesnt include the rest of Japan! Not only musutafu that got the same situation. Nara, Hosu, Deika, Jaku, Hell even Tokyo! That show was streamed all over japan's biggest cities! He planned this!

Tsukauchi: Thats why i contacted all of you for this meeting. The top 10 heroes... and the staffs of UA...

???: What do we know about him so far? Detective?

Tsukauchi: Ah! Eraserhead. We've been conducting this research from the beginning, and the only clue that we could possibily have is in this file...

???: Can i see that?

Tsukauchi: Ah Nezu. Yes, go ahead.

Nezu: ... Hmmm... you say its all here right?

Tsukauchi: Yes.

Eraserhead: Then why is it only one piece of paper?! IS THIS ALL WE HAVE?

Tsuakuchi: Sadly yes, we arent able to find out who this Joker is currently. But we managed to track down where his hideout may be.

???: Hideout? WHERE!?

Tsukauchi: Calm down. The police and a couple of heroes are already at the place. It was just an empty warehouse used for the recording. But we did manage to find the corpse... and it was identified that the bodies were the two heroes that died, or whats left of it...

???: That bastard...

???: Calm down Endevour... we'll stop this Villain one way or another.

???: If thats the case, then why havent we gotten any clues of the man? And by the way All Might. Where were you when the Joker Incident happened...?

All Might: I was dealing with other problems... It was personal reasons

'My time limit was up...'

Eraserhead: Tch. What else did you found on the ware house?

Tsukauchi: Not anything useful, but we did find out something rather useful about his partners...

???: Partners?

Tsukauchi: The girl with the ponytail, and the guy with the black trenchcoat. They both seem rather familiar. Thats why we might have a clue.

Nezu: Huh... Himiko Toga... a B ranked villain. Wanted for multiple murders on alleyways, where the victim dies of blood loss... her quirk... unknown...

Eraserhead: And the other person. The B Rank Villain, Dabi. Known for his vigilantism and a stain follower. His quirk imvolves his blue flames that he produce from his body.

Tsukauchi: Not to mention, they also have a teleportation quirk with them. The proof is that Death Arms was teleported in the middle of musutafu from the purple mist. We dont know who sent him there, it could possibly be the Joker's quirk, but then again...

AllMight: Then what about the Joker itself?

???: Yes... im here for that bastard who injured my friend.

???: Calm down kamui... your not the only one upset...

Tsukauchi: Sigh* The Joker is still unknown this far... all we know is that he's a man and he claims himself to be much more like an anarchist...

AllMight: Does that mean?

Tsukauchi: Yes... it means that he's not your regular everyday criminal... he's not aiming for something simple like money... or power...