The Final Test

Timeskip: 5 months later

.
.
.
.
.

"Tzzz- Hello people of Musutafu! Welcome back to the news! I am Irina Sakurashiwa and you are watching the Daily Bugle! Its a wonderful afternoon we have here eyy Ren?"

"Yes it is Irina, i am glad to say that Musutafu is having a wondeful month! How wonderful? Well! No crimes has been happening at all! Its like the underground is finally being quiet for once!"

"Well some people are celebrating, others seem to be in distress, like the heroes and the police for example. Some say its the calm before the storm, some say the underground is finally over!"

"Well thats it for now! Lets get on to the actual news we have in stock!"

???: Turn that off...

Currently at 14:00 a stock market sale is happeni- Tzz"

???: Sigh* im guessing you all know why i held this meeting once again?

???: Its about the Joker's dissapearance and the sudden silence of the underground... right tsukauchi?

Tsukauchi: sigh* Correct Nezu, appearantly the underground has been too quiet this recently, with less deaths of heroes and civilians, and the decrease of criminal activity...

Nezu: ... Eraserhead. You work on the underground, minds sharing?

Eraserhead: Sigh* The underground activity has been decreasing. Its gotten quiet for the first time in my 10 years of heroics... this silence is a sign of something bad going to happen...

Nezu: I was having the same thought... The underground sudden silence is not a good sign... its the calm before the storm... now my real question is... why now?

Tsukauchi: ... Out of all the time... why is it quiet now...?

Nezu: My only guess is that the underworld finally gave up... or... the current leader in the underworld... is grouping and planning for something big...

AllMight: Y-your your saying?

Nezu: Yes... something big is about to happen... and the Joker... might be related to it...

???: His sudden disapearance...

???: This is bad...

???: Does... does that mean?

Nezu: Yes... The Joker... might target UA...

???: Huh? Why UA?

Eraserhead: Have you heard the rumors? AllMight is going to teach at UA... and i can confirm... the rumors are true...

???: YOUR TEACHING UA?!

AllMight: Its a personal reason... only the principal knows...

Nezu: ... That is why i want UA on each and every one of your patrol lists...

Tsukauchi: Yes... the chance's of UA being the underworld's first ever target is a high chance...

Eraserhead: The new first years are gonna be rough... they would be dealing with villains on an early year...

Nezu: Thats why i want you... and AllMight to mainly teach the new heroic class... seeing that AllMight would be there often... they would get targeted as well...

AllMight: Ill do my best to train them... and i will protect them at all cost...

Eraserhead: groan* More work...

???: So... is that all?

Tsukauchi: sigh* Yes... thats all for our meeting...

The pro heroes all got up from their seats and left the building, in exception for Eraserhead, Present mic, Midnight, Powerloader, Snipe, Thirteen, Ectoplasm, Cementoss, Vlad, AllMight, Nezu and Tsukauchi.