Saved by... Villains?

CRASH

.
.
.
.
.

The sound glass shatters could be heard all across the alleyway. He fell on top of a car from a 5th story building. It was an empty city so no one really heard it... well except for 1 specific person.

"I-izuku...?"

"IZUKU!"

"W-what happened? Pls... you cant die just yet... you have soo much to live for! Hang in there!"

"T-toga...?"

"Y-yes its me! Your friend! Dont die just yet! Im calling for help!"

"T-toga..."

She was going to respond not until a black mist started to appear infront of them two. It was a male butler with purple mists as his body parts. Before izuku saw anything any longer, he passed out.

Smol timeskip

'Urgh... where... where am i...'

Izuku was starting to get conscious. He woke up on a bed. In a dark room with his belongings.

'Where... am i? Is this the afterlife?'

He glanced upon his arms and legs. And soon found stitches, bandages, and an ice pack. He soon found out he wasnt exactly dead.

'Huh... im not dead... looks like someone manages to find my body first...'

He got up from his bed and examine the room. There were a couple of medical items in that room that he figures were for him.

He searched his belongings and grabbed his phone. And immidiately he was shocked to see many miss calls from his mother, his aunty, and suprisingly bakugo.

He went and saw the date and was shocked.

'Ive been out for 2 weeks?!'

He groned under his breath. He was trying to find an excuse to why he was missing dor 2 weeks.

'Should i make an excuse that i was staying with my friends...? Wait... no... bakugo knows i dont have any friends... sh*t...'

He began to pack his things and slowly head for the door. But when he reaches the door handle, the door opened. Suprisingly toga was on the end of it.

Again... this shocked izuku of course.

"T-toga?!"

"Oh! Izu-kun! Your awake!"

"W-why are you here?"

"Im the one who saved you silly~ and by the way... DONT YOU EVER JUMPED OFF A BUILDING AGAIN! YOU HEAR ME!?"

"Y-yes ma'am"

"Sigh* good... then follow me..."

Toga began to exits the room while being followed by izuku at all times.

Izuku glanced towards toga. Seeing her in a set of pajama's. It was... an experience? For izuke i think... because immidiately he began to blush.

He was way taller than her. So seeing her from that angle was giving off a different type of energy.

Oh ya! Forgot to tell ya that Izuku and Toga are much more taller in this fanfic. Izuku is 170 cm/5 foot 7 inches. And toga is 161 cm/5 foot 3 inches.

Suddenly it hits him. Where is he? This place wasnt like any hospital... everything is old and dark. Accompanied by a dark sense of feeling. So he began to ask the girl skipping right infront of him.