The recruitment

Kirishima POV

.
.
.

RINGGGGG*

"GAAH!"

CRACK*

"Huh? Oh... another alarm clock... well... uh... grandma's not gonna be happy"

//////////

Kiri: Hi ma. Whats for breakfast?

Granny: Oh? We're having pancakes for breakfast. Oh, and by the way, what was that loud sound i heard upstairs?

Kiri: Oh... uh... where's mom and dad?

Granny: Sigh* they went out earlier, seems like your dad had a sudden urgent meeting in the morning, and your mom went out shopping. She said something about a discount sale?

Kiri: Oh. Thats typical of them.

Granny: Here. Eat up. And hurry up for school, the train is leaving early today.

Kiri: Ah, thanks.

.
.
.

Kiri: Alright. MA! IM GOING ON NOW! TELL MOM ILL BE BACK LATE!

Granny: ALRIGHT SWEETIE! See you tonight. Be careful out there! KEEP BEING MANLY!

Kiri: I WILL! BYE

Kiri: Alright. Better run now i guess...

//////////

Time skip to UA...

Mina: G'morning kiri! How's granny?

Kiri: Ah. She's doing well suprisingly, even though she's already an elderly citizen, she's still active to do house chores. She's the manliest of them all... or should it be Womanly?

Mina: Well... she does have the Kirishima genes, like the whole MANLY! thing you know?

Kiri: Thats... thats true

Mina: By the way. Hows the arm?

Kiri: Oh. It still aches from time to time. Thaf USJ incident is still hurtful to remember.

Mina: Yeah... but you still handled it like a boss! Pow! Bam! Skadoosh! And all their all knocked out!

Kiri: Haha! Thanks. Oh, and by the way, wheres the others?

Mina: Oh. The girls are outside somewhere. Probably taking a stroll. Some of the boys arent here yet, and Kaito is just over there on his seat.

Kiri: Ah. Hey! Kaito! Whats up?!

Kaito: Hmm... ah. Kirishima, good morning.

Kiri: Good morning as well! Sorry, didnt see you there, you're so still i couldnt even see you.

Kaito: Ah. Is this a new quirk i possess? Hmm...

Kiri: Hahaha. So... whats going on? You look like you have something bothering you.

Kaito: Ah... its nothing in particular that you have to be concerned of. I was just... having some sort of dilemma... i guess?

Sigh*

'OFA is right in front of me... and i cant do jacksh*t about it... maybe i should just follow shiggy's strategy... hmm... find potential members... this would be hard...'

'Its logical for me to recruit people from the streets, but those are just some worthless no goody two shoes thugs. I need someone who actually is strong...'

'And someone who is less likely suspected on...'

"Hmm..."

RING RING RING!