The Actual Combat Training!

Kaito: Heh. Let the games... begin

.
.
.
.
.

The whistle was blown, and the heroes rushed into the play area. Kaito gazed upon Uraraka, she tapped kaito's back, and connect the tip of her fingers. They both jumped to give themselves a little push, and their both float off the ground. Uraraka held her fingers until they reached the rooftop.

Kaito: Okay... and... NOW! RELEASE!

Uraraka: Got it

Uraraka released her quirks on herself and kaito, as they reached the top of the building. She panted in exhaustion, and gave him a thumbs up. Kaito nodded as he hang on to the ledge, and dropped down to the bottom window, helping uraraka in the process.

Once they both reached inside the building, kaito scanned the room for any sort of vibrations nor movement from the enemy team, as he called the room as clear. He sighed and went out the room, motioning uraraka to follow right behind.

Kaito: Okay, stick to the plan, ill go and "Distract" Bakugo, while you go find the bomb and defeat that sonic kid, okay?

Uraraka: Sonic kid? you know what, nevermind. Ill go find it, but how are you going to find that bakugo kid anywa-

SKADOOSH* BOOM* BLAM* EPIC EXPLOSION SOUND EFFECTS*

Uraraka: Sorry, it was a dumb question. Anyways, good luck.

Kaito: Heh, i dont need luck.

'But what i do need is a bunch of fire extinguishers after i blast this bitchface into the depths of f*cking hell itself'

Kaito: Aight, good luck to you too, remember, keep your earpiece on at all times.

Uraraka nodded in respond, as she rushed into the room, looking for the bomb. Kaito however, just stood still in the same room where him and Uraraka spoke before. He yawned before finally grabbing a random metal pipe, before smacking it into a bunch of other pipes, making huge noises in the building.

Before you know it, a wave of heat came rushing into his face, thankfully with his fast reflexes, he dodged the sudden incoming attack, he stared in confusion before looking amidst the shadow, only to find a f*cking demon, dressed in black and orange, with a serious anger issue.

Bakugo: Found ya, you stupid little shit.

He charged up his quirk as he came thrusting into the clown. Kaito eyes widened before finally ducking his head backwards, using only his legs as support.

 Kaito eyes widened before finally ducking his head backwards, using only his legs as support

'THANK GOD I NEVER SKIPPED LEG DAY'

/////////////

Denki: HOLY SHIET, IS THAT A MOTHER FUCKING JOJO'S REFERENCE???

Jiro: Idiot

Denki: I FUCKING LOVE JOJO! WRYYYYYYY!

////////////