First mission

At late night, around 9 - 10 pm. A man with dark attires was seen jumping from rooftops to rooftops, while using his scarf to swing from buildings to buildings. He is the infamous underground hero, Eraserhead.

He was on a night patrol on musutafu, keeping the streets safe from criminals and thugs. He was doing a regular check up until ruffles could be heard on an alleyway.

Out of curiousity Eraserhead went to take a peek of the alleyway. He thought it was a random cat looking for food, but instead it was a kid, around 15-17 years old, searching through the garbage.

It was none of his business of what he is trying to do, but he was curious. So he watched the boy did his things.

He was shocked when he used a random board as a bo staff, and a temporary flail. He was amazed at his skills.

'This kid is amazing, not only he is using it professionally, the items arent even good to be used for battle... who is this kid?'

He kept on watching until the kid eventually stops. He grabbed the trash and put it back at its place. He then proceeds to walk home.

Eraserhead... again... followed him out of curiousity. He was curious as to why the kid was randomly searching through the dumpster just for that performance.

'Is he training? No... if he is really training, he wouldnt have used garbage as his props... this kid is a pain in the ass...'

He stops his train of thoughts when the kid went to an apartment. Eraserhead kept on watching him through the window, while keeping his distances. The kid began to act again using a kitchen knife.

He was swinging it all over the place and use it like how the military does. Eraserhead was impressed. Not only he succeded on doing so, he was using an unsuitable knife for the performance.

Amazed was an understatement. Eraserhead proceeds to watch his act silently undtil he stops and went to his room. He took out a pillow and slept on the couch. When the kids finally got to sleep he sighed.

'This kid is confusing... why am i even here... *sigh* better go back before all mighty rat god stole my coffee machine...'

The man proceeds to jump off the rooftop and proceeds to swing his way to UA.

Smol timeskip

It was morning, and i just woke up from the sofa... and damn it kinda hurts, looks like the pillows weren't enough...

I sighed and got up from the sofa, and proceed to walk to the kitchen. I grabbed a couple of peanut butter and jelly. Then proceeds to slap em to a slice of bread.

Then i walked to my coffee machine and took an espresso.

'Hah... More Espresso, Less Depresso...'

I walk to the sofa and proceed to eat my PB&J in peace. I was thinking about yesterday and i got excited of this quirk. It was epic, but... i wont be experimenting it on my own. Im going to the league today. And since i dont know anything of where they are. I called the only person who i have in contact

He opens his phone and went to call the person who is nicked by him, "Girl in Buns"

Beep*

"Hello? Toga? You there?"

"Oh! Hey Izu-kun! Whatcha doin this early in the morning?"

"Oh. I just woke up, and since your the only one who i have contacts about the league, i called you."

"Oh! Your visiting?"

"Yeah... You offered me to go out with you yesterday, and i could use it right now. Hehe"