Its just a Nighmare... Right?

.
.
.
.
.

???: Its been a month... and there's no sign of the nerd... where is he?

???: Dont think to much about it bakugo. He's out of your life forever. He probably ran away! Hahahah! What a loser.

???: Yeah! He finally notice his place! He's probably sitting in a trash can somewhere in a dirty alley!

.
.
.
.
.

Bakugo: Tch, shut it you fucktards. Im genuinely worried, he didnt take my f*cking advice did he?

Extra #1: Pfft- and what if he did? He'll be out of your goddamn life!

Bakugo: Cause i dont want a dead name on my f*cking profile later at UA.

Extra #2: Why dont you just visit his house?

Bakugo: Ya think i know where that nerd lives? He moved out for some appearent reason. My old hag never told me shit, ya dickhead.

Extra #1: Hey! Layoff with those insults.

Bakugo: Tch- im going home early. You extra's can go to the arcade without me.

Extra #2: Fine fine fine. See ya later.

Bakugo: Tch

The blonde haired pomeranian walked away from the two extra's- Oop, i mean... two friends... and made his way home.

He knocked on the door twice, and was welcomed with her mom in an apron.

Mitsuki: Your home early? Thats odd.

Bakugo: I can do whatever i want, ya old hag. Im tired, so ill be in my room.

Mitsuki: Dont you call me that or ill beat your ass red.

Bakugo: Tch, yeah yeah.

Mitsuki: Heh. Now move, i need to make dinner.

The bakugo household, a chaotic family, but a fun one indeed. Sometimes you could hear shoutings from this house, and i assure you, it wasnt pleasent.

Bakugo, our blonde haired b*tch- oop i mean... uh blondr haired boy... walked upstairs and entered his room. It was suprisingly clean and organized. With a lot of all might posters in his wall.

He dropped his school bag, and layed down his bed. He was deep in his thoughts about the nerd and he suddenly dozed off, and accidentally slept.

.
.
.
.
.

The next thing he knew, he woke up in a dark room.

A dark empty room with only a light switch visible infront of him.

'Where am i?'

He walked up to the light switch and pulled it down. Suddenly a light bulb appeared in front of him and it turned on. Now the room has light, but nothing was visible in the room. It looked empty...

He took a step forward to the light, and there he saw a window...

odd...

He walked up to the window, only to see someone tied up in a chair, wearing a strap jacket.

His arms, tied to the back with a strap jacket. His legs, cuffed to the seat. His eyes, covered in a blindfold, and his head... lowered down.

He was confused as to who this person is. But when he looked closer, he noticed his figure... his face...

'D-deku?'

The man tied up in the chair didnt respond, but his head seemed to move a little. The man looked to the side and whispered...