Death is near.

"EVERYBODY. PLEASE. A ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO THE SUCCESSFUL CONTENDANTS!"

The audience soared and roared for the upcoming final event. The last event to finally end the day and set the ranks. 
.
.
.
.
.
A 1 v 1 battle.

"EVERYONE! WELCOME THE CONTESTANTS TO THE BATTLEFIELD! THE TOP 16 PLAYERS!"

As the students went into the arena, the audience cheered. They shouted many encouraging words as many believe that this set of teens would be the next generation of top heroes...|

"NOW! I AM GOING TO ANNOUNCE THE BRACKETS! ON NUMBER 1, WE HA- WHAT!"

Everyone paused at the sudden entry... what just happen?

"Oh... i see. WELL LADIES AND GENTLEMAN! LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE SOME TERRIBLE NEWS TO DISPLAY TODAY. IT SEEMS THAT A MULTIPLE SET OF STUDENTS DECIDED TO DROP OUT OF THE LAST ROUND! THEY REASONED TO US THAT THEIR "SKILLS" ARENT QUALIFIED, NOR GOOD ENOUGH TO BATTLE THE TOP HERO CLASSES! IT IS SUCH A SHAME, BUT NO WORRIES, THE TEACHERS HAVE DECIDED TO PUT IN THE TOP STUDENTS WHO HAVE THE HIGHEST AMOUNTS OF POINTS IN, TO JOIN US IN THE MATCH! EVERYONE, GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO THEM!"

Some students went in to the arena, two of which are highly notice-able individuals. One of which being a black haired boy, with roundish elbows, and a yellow haired boy, with a perverted view on this world. 

"This feels wrong... and humiliating"

"I agree to an extent..."

"ALRIGHT PEOPLE! LET US NOW ANNOUNCE THE BRACKETS!

*Yabadabadoo, the bracket goes on the same like the anime... just... different endings :D*

.
.
.

"EVERYONE! LET US FIRST INTRODUCE OUR FIRST MATCH OF THE DAY! KAITO JOKESUTA... VS HITOSHI SHINSO!!!"

The stadium erupted in cheers as they were excited to finally see a battle between two individuals... with no "visible" quirk insight. They were finally thrilled to watch a show... of pure strength, agility, strategy, and will. 

Kaito walked on to the stage with a deadpan expression. It was obvious since the beginning of the announcement... that Kaito... found no interest in the kid in front of him. 

'Shinso? Hmm... he's... 

boring...'

.
.
.
.
.

Shinso followed right after, looking at his opponent with lust- i mean... with confidence. You could already tell this bitchy aura that you can sense when you see him. An aura, showing both smugness and overconfidence.

Shinso: I am going to win. That is all.

Kaito: 'Cocky bastard. Ill make sure to sew that mouth when i got myself out of this whole errands.'

"Oh. Hi going to win! Im Kaito! Nice to meet you!!! "

Said kaito. He displayed a childish act, mocking the purple haired teen. The audience, shockingly loves this. Looks like theyre familiar with dad jokes. Kaito smiled before turning to a face full of boredom.

"Please... in all honesty, shinso... fuck off."

Before shinso could respond...

"AND EVERYONE! LET THE BATTLE... BEGIN!!!"

The bell started.

Shinso smirked, as he confidently thinks to himself... 

'Victory is mine'

Shinso: So, Kaito huh? I see that your class is filled with arrogant bastards, if thats the face of these so called "future heroes", we're practically doomed then! Isnt that right?