UA Entrance Exams

This was it... the day of the first entrance exam... every teen in the country was getting ready for the exam. Some were looking confident, some were looking calm, and some were looking determined.

All of the teens were having a different variety of expressions in their faces when entering the so called "Best Hero School" in Japan.

While some were getting ready for the exam... a certain someone wasnt at all...

.
.
.
.
.

RIIIINGGGG*

Toga: Mmmhfff...

Izuku: ...

The blond haired girl woke up by the sudden alarm clock and wiped her eyes. She scratched her hair and stretched her arms. When she wanted to get out of bed though, a certain green haired villain was holding her down in bed. He was laying on top of her lap and seemed to be laying face planted on to the unknown abyss...

(I cant think of a better description okay.)

The girl sighed as she nudged the green haired teen's shoulder to wake him up. And from that action, the teen seems to grunt in a respond. He didnt seem to like waking up.
The girl sighed once more, as she tries to get off by force, but the teen held down on to her lap, not wanting to let go.

The girl was getting annoyed, she tried all that she could, moving, pushing, pulling. All of it didnt seem to make the teen move... well... until she whispers on to his ears.

Toga: Ha... if you dont wake up this instance, youll be sleeping on the couch for 3 weeks... with no snuggles...

In a matter of seconds, the teen sat up from the bed looking healty and fresh. He looked shocked at the sudden remark, but brushed it off... he toom the alarm clock and was shocked that he is nearly late for the exam.

Izuku: Ah shit, i have to go toga... you can make your own breakfast. I have to go ad quickly as i can...

Toga: Hoooh... okay then... good luck izu-kun. Oh! And dont forget to buy me some snacks on the way home!

Izuku: Okay okay, ill get ready now.

He rushed to the bathroom, and took a cold shower. He needed the boost from the freezing water to finish the exam. He then got out and dried himself off while wearing the necessary outfits...

He grabbed his bag and his personal (made up) information. Because theoretically, izuku midoriya is... "dead"

So... the league gave him a new name...
.
.
.
.
.

Name: Kaito Jokesuta (Izuku Midoriya)

Age: 16

Middleschool: Homeschool (Well not really)

Date of birth: XX/XX/XXXX

Quirk: Weapon Mastery

Guardian: Shigato Jokesuta (AFO)

Guardian Occupation: Owner of a Business

Home Address: (Izuku's old apartment)

Etc...

.
.
.
.
.

He read the file with concentration, remembering all that is needed. If he wants to nail this undercover mission, he needs to blend in without any type of suspicions. Especially from eraserhead, he needs to make sure he is on good terms with him to erase all the suspicions he might made.

He took his bag and went over to toga...

Izu: Im going now. Wish me luck...

Toga: Mmmhhmm... yeah... good luck izu-kun...