The Ninth User?

Kurogiri: Im sorry shigaraki, one of the students managed to get away, but half of the class is done being teleported. That includes our spy as well...

Shigaraki: Tch, very well... Let the real mayhem...

Begin...!

.
.
.
.
.

Kaito was engulfed by the purple mist as he was now seen in the air, inside the jungle biome. He fall ontop of the trees and crashed down onto the branches. The twigs werent holding him strong enough though- as he immidiately fall down once again from the branches breaking.

Before hitting the ground, he quickly grabbed onto one of the branches near the end and landed safely to the ground.

Kaito: Son of a- sigh* kurogiri needs to work on that precision more...

He cleansed all the leaves that have fallen on to him and took a look around. Not for a minute a kunai was seen thrown onto the side of his face as flashing eyes could be seen on the dark parts of the jungle...

Kaito: Hm. You missed...

???: On accident. Dont wanna end it too fast...

Kaito: Nice. You sure do have confidence in you. This would be fun...

???: Oh it will be... i would love to take you on solo... but boss has a different plan...

Kaito: Sigh* guess it started already huh?

Random Villain : RV

RV#1: HEY! I Found one! He's alone!

RV#2: Hoooh... whatcha doing here little man?

RV#3: GET EM BOYS!

Kaito: You guys dont wanna do this...

RV#4: YOU GOT SOME MOUTH KID! LET SEE IF YOU CAN STILL TALK WHEN I SLICE THAT TONGUE OUT-

Kaito side stepped the man that was about to lunge at him. He kicked a bunch of dust and debris at the remaining villains just to throw them off.

He quickly grabs the fallen villains jaw, and sliced his tongue off.

Kaito: HAHAHAHA! Ironic...

He threw the persons tongue at the kunai villain. Kaito continued the fight while the kunai villain just sliced the tongue thrown at him mid air, impressed by his skills.

???: This guy is different... may i have him boss?

Boss: Woah. I didnt know you like boys... i thought you're straight?

???: I- grrr. You know what i mean...

Boss: Meh, up to you. If you think you can take him on... then be my guest.

The kunai nodded in excitement as he launched himself on to the tree's hiding in the shadows.

Meanwhile...

Kaito was fighting the low tier villains with ease. He's even playing with them, thats how disrespectful kaito is towards the villains.

Sometimes the villains were knocked to the ground, and kaito occasionally blew dust to his eyes just to piss him off. He enjoys the furiousness of the villains when fighting him.

RV#1: GRAAAGGGHH. THATS IT. YOURE DEAD KID.

The random villain starts to charge up his hands, going to activate his quirk. Blue crystal like materials starts to form in his hands, as he unleashes them to kaito. Multiple shards of crystals starts to break down to smaller parts making it faster, and much less visible to the eye.