Chapter Thirty Two

Third Person's POV

Arjun was in a daze while he was walking back home. Whatever he heard had managed to shatter his soul and pushed him to think about all the pain and suffering he had to endure because of his so called parents who he realised just now were not his actual parents.

The old man, whose name he still didn't bother to ask was slowly following him, silently groaning in pain occasionally.

The old man found it hard to walk but he wasn't in the position to complain right now.

Arjun dialled Reyansh's number on the way asking him to meet him at the farmhouse.

After reaching the farmhouse, Navya was the first one to see him who asked him where he was.

"I just went out for jogging." He said and gave her a small smile.

Navya, though doubtful didn't probe him much because she knew he will tell her once he figures out whatever was bothering him so she left him alone reluctantly.

Arjun was pacing around in his study room, everything at once was making him crazy and putting him in a very tough position with his mind continuously running in different directions.

"What happened?" Questioned Reyansh after he rushed to find Arjun, hearing the urgency in his tone.

Arjun narrated whatever he had just found out from the old man.

Reyansh was utterly shocked. It turned out to be much more murkish than they had originally thought.

On the other hand, Arjun was started to get slightly irritated with the sudden turn of events. Just when he thought that he had solved oke problem, another problem, a much more complicated one comes into picture which is successful in making him feel like a useless piece of shit.

He scoffed loudly, which garnered the attention of Reyansh.

Reyansh sighed in response and said hesitantly, "Do you think we should talk to your father...uh, I mean you uncle? It's better than playing these hide-and-seek, good for nothing games."

Arjun glared at him in response. He wasn't willing to talk to his father now because he knew that the man's not gonna open his freaking mouth and it's just gonna further annoy him because of the lack of details.

"No, he's certainly not an option right now. He's not gonna open his mouth and I don't wanna waste my time begging him or blackmailing him and I strongly feel that he doesn't have the proper answers for our questions." Arjun said, thoughtfully.

"So then who has the answers to our questions?" Reyansh asked, confused.

"Honestly, I am not sure." Arjun said.

Reyansh raised his eyebrow in response and just shook his head as if asking how he was so chill even now.

"Also, where is the old man now?" Reyansh asked him.

"He's in one of the rooms. I don't think he's feeling well so I phoned the doctor and now he's taking rest. He's anxious that my uncle's going to kill him and us." Arjun said.