Chapter Twenty One

Third Person's P.O.V

"Why does this happen to me always? Am I such a bad person that I don't even deserve to be loved by my own parents?" Arjun questioned with blood shot eyes.

Reyansh didn't know what to do as he knew Arjun had a very difficult childhood. His dad never gave him any attention and his mom never dared to utter a word against her husband.

Arjun tried controlling his anger as he didn't want to anything which he would regret later. He had anger issues and he didn't think rationally when he's hell angry. He knew his anger would not do him any good but whenever he closed her face flashed in front of his eyes, which reminded him of her betrayal.

He clenched his fists and took a deep breath to calm himself.

Everyone were in their own world enjoying without a care. All the students were happy that they were finally done with exams and they got a chance to meet all their college friends again. Arjun was really excited as he was going to spend his time with his love but little does he know that it was going to be a nightmare.

"Hey Arjunnnn...what are you doing here? Come lets go there. Everyone are posting truth or dareee." One of his friend slurred making him clench his fists.

Arjun sat down on one of the empty place and took a paper cup,filled with alcohol. He finished it in one go. He was furious and just wanted to forget this night. He finished 5 cups in the next few minutes and his vision blurred slightly. He was not in his senses and on top of that he was furious making it much more worse.

He turned around slightly and caught her hand who was about to leave.

He closed his eyes and placed his lips on her, softly kissing her whose eyes widened at the sudden contact. She was frozen In her place, her hands on her side.

He kissed her for a few more seconds and broke the kiss looking at her with his blurred vision.

"I want to forget everything. Please make me for-" He was not able to to complete as he became unconscious and his head fell on the shoulder, his eyes closed tightly.

Arjun woke up covered in sweat and tried to control his breathing. This time it was not a nightmare, in fact fit was far from it.

He was confused if this really happened as he was not able to remember that night at all. All he remembered was his break up and him drinking like a maniac ain't the graduation party organised by one of his friends and all he remembered was that it was one of the most life changing moments in his life which made him a badass as he was known today.

But he couldn't remember ever seeing Navya in that party. Of course he was welled up in his own misery but did that really happen on that day? He questioned himself.

He hoped it was not true because it was too embarrassing. Had he been sober, he wouldn't even thought about something like that. He was ashamed that he kissed her without her permission on that day. The only excuse he could give is that he was drunk and in pain but as he said it was just an excuse.

I have to apologise to her but first I need to ask if it really happened on that day. He thought.

But now one thing was clear to him, Navya studied in the same university as him and Reyansh though he didn't remember her studying with him which means that they both knew each other from before itself.