Chapter Two

Third Person's P

Third Person's P.O.V

"Vanya?!" Navya called out.

"Yeah." She replied.

"There's an Art Exhibition going on in Bay Gardens today at 5pm and I thought of going there as I really want to take a look at all those artworks." Navya murmured excitedly. Anyone could clearly see her passion of art.

"Hmm okay. Do you want me to come?" Vanya asked her as she knew she would be bored to death if she would stay back home.

"Sure, why not? If you really want to come and won't be bored then no one's stopping." Navya replied shrugging her shoulders.

"Actually I'll be bored if I won't come. Anyways you'll be there right." Vanya muttered and went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

"Hmm okay then we should be ready by 4pm because it takes minimum 45 minutes." Navya informed plopping on the couch.

"Hmm okay." She replied.

"Okay I am going to take a shower and come." Navya said and Vanya nodded her head.

Navya sighed as she closed the door of her room.  She felt like something was going to happen today in the Art Exhibition. Her intuition was always right and she reconsidered her decision of going to that exhibition today.

"What am I thinking?" She shook her head and chucked all those thoughts.

Even though her intuition always proved right, she still wanted to go as she did not want to miss such a golden opportunity.

It was very rare that these type of art exhibitions were held in the place where they lived and when it was actually held, she didn't want to miss that opportunity.

She closed her eyes tightly for a few seconds and then opened them, assuring herself that nothing would happen.

******

"Arjun? Your father is calling you. He's in his study room, waiting for you." His mom informed him.

"Okay. I'll be there in a few minutes." He replied sighing.

Now, what does he want? He thought and closed his files, sighing.

He surely didn't want to see his father's face early in the morning and somehow he knew that whenever his father calls him, it surely is a bad news to him.