Chapter Fifteen

Third Person's P.O.V

"So what do you think about it?" Arjun asked.

Arjun and Reyansh were currently in Arjun's study room discussing about the ongoing battle between Arjun and that unknown man who threatened to kidnap Navya.

Reyansh slowly sipped his coffee and looked at Arjun thoughtfully.

"Do you think he is the same person who..." Reyansh stopped and looked at Arjun meaningfully.

"Yes. He's definitely the same person. I don't know why he is doing this to me because but then I have a lot of enemies because of my line of work and this could be their work too." Arjun replied and sighed in annoyance.

Navya sighed slowly and clutched her hair in annoyance as she was not able to complete the presentation because of all those unwanted thoughts swirling in her head.

She finally decided to take a short coffee break and started going to the kitchen when she suddenly heard her name.

It was coming from the study room down the cornor and before she could stop herself she walking towards that direction. She knew it was wrong to eavesdrop on others conversation but she couldn't stop herself as she heard her name and was curious to know why they took their name.

"Navya's life is in danger and I can't just sit around and do nothing. The next time we may not be so lucky and..." Arjun stopped and sighed in frustration.

"Arjun we need a plan to expose this person. He seems like a powerful man and we can't take any risk. This is a matter if life and death and we being reckless is not at all going to help this matter." Reyansh said.

Arjun muttered something under is breathe when they heard a loud crashing sound.

"What the Fu*k!" Arjun cursed.

Navya slapped her forehead cursing her dumbness and turned around to go away but she was too late.

"Navya, what the hell are you doing here?" Arjun asked her sternly.

"Umm...nothing, I was just going to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee for myself. Uh...d-do you need anything?" Navya whispered.

Arjun just sighed and asked her, "Long enough to decide that I am going to help you now."

"What? No way!" Arjun exclaimed in shock as if the thought itself was absurd.

Reyansh was just watching them both in silence with a raised eyebrow.

"Why not? You should stop thinking that I am some weak, fragile girl who knows nothing except for crying. I am more than that and you definitely need my help. I am tired and sick of this. I need a freaking closure. Just stop giving me these mixed signals and accept my help." Navya said and took a deep breathe.

Arjun looked at her surprisingly along with an emotion which was difficult for he pinpoint.

He quickly composed himself and cleared his throat.

"Okay then tell me one reason why I have to accept your help." Arjun asked with a raised eyebrow.

Navya was silent for a few seconds.

"You pulled me into all this the second you kissed me near that cottage. Don't you remember?" Navya said but Arjun was stuck on that one word cottage.

He always wondered about how those people know about Navya.

"Shit! Rey that cottage. I think someone was stalking us on that day. I felt like someone was watching us but I never gave it a second thought. I think that someone working for that person was observing us. How could I be irresponsible." Arjun muttered angrily.