Chapter Five

A/N : I am sorry guys, but there's actually a minor change in the update schedule

A/N : I am sorry guys, but there's actually a minor change in the update schedule. The updates will be on mondays every week instead of sundays. Thank you for your patience and support.

Third Person's P.O.V

"Vanya, have your breakfast, I am going to work. Okay?"  Navya told her, drinking a glass of juice.

"Yeah okay. Have a nice day. Bye." Vanya replied sleepily.

Navya shook her head at her laziness and took her phone and files.

Even though she has a thing for art and paintings, she was not a professional painter nor she wanted to be. She just finds painting soothing and relaxing, a nice way for her to escape from all the worries.

She works in the Blue Bond company, as a P.A to Aditya Khanna, one of the most handsome and richest man who set up his own company at a tender age of 26 years.

"Vanya I think we have to do grocery shopping today after I come back from work." Navya said looking at her who scrunched her face in annoyance.

"Okay. But I think I have work to do. I'll see if I am free, if not we can go tomorrow. Today we can eat noodles or even better, let's order pizza." Vanya informed her, shrugging.

"Hmm okay fine." Navya muttered and took her belongings, ready to go to work.

"Okay I am going. Take care. Bye." Navya said and pecked her cheek.

"Bye." Vanya said and waved her hand.

It was slightly drizzling and Navya smiled thinking about Vanya as she loves rain.

She sighed looking out of the window, inhaling the muddy smell.

She didn't know if she still wants him in his life or no but she knows that she still loves him the same.

But when she saw him with that girl whom she assumed was his girlfriend, the little hope she had vanished completely.

She was not surprised actually. She looked like a really nice girl and like a cherry on top, she was also drop dead gorgeous. Any man would be lucky to be her boyfriend.

She sighed and bit her lower lip, telling herself to not to think about those depressing thoughts and instead focus on her work, paintings and on Vanya who is acting weirdly these days.

******

"Yes, I never loved you. Who would even want to be with a loser like you." She yelled, flinging her hands like a madwoman.

"You are a disgrace to our family. I wish you were never born. Just get lost. I don't want to see your face." He spat in disgust and the small boy quickly ran away, with tears streaming down his face.