Chapter Ten

Third Person's P.O.V

"So now that they have done as you told them, are you going to leave them?" Navya asked looking at Arjun.

The police have written their statement and there were also enough proofs, so Arjun can easily prove that they were guilty. Those men made his work.

They just had to attend a court session and when the final verdict will be delivered, those people who planned to frame him would get the punishment they deserve.

It's not a big deal for Arjun to take care of them but he thought it's better to deal with this legally as he didn't want to do anything that would tarnish his and his company's reputation.

Just then he noticed that those men were coming towards him with the cops.

"Sir please leave us. We have a family which depends on us for livelihood." One man said and Arjun clenched his jaw when he heard the word family.

"For all the crimes you have done, you should be behind the bars. So I am sorry but I think I can't leave you." Arjun said with a blank face.

He turned to Navya and said, " I hope you got your answer."

She nodded her head and was about to open her mouth to speak when that man beat her by saying,

"You bastard. How dare you trick us? When you have decided that you won't leave us then why did you lie?" He spat in disgust.

"I think just now you were begging me to leave you all. Anyways I first thought to leave you and also pay you, but then I realised, everyone has to pay for their sins. You all are not someone special. If I leave you now, then you will start with all illegal activities again, which would effect your family. You have to be punished for all the wrongs you have done." Arjun explained nonchalantly and Navya looked at him with admiration.

"Take them away." He said.

"Coke I'll drop you home." Arjun said looking at Navya.

"Wait! Are you going to really pay them now or...I mean now they behind the bars right?" Navya murmured and looked at him, patiently waiting for an answer.

"Yes, I will give pay them as I have already promised. It would be useful for their family. Every child has the right to study even if he/she's father is in Mafia, a criminal or whatsoever. I know why they got into these things. When people like them don't find a job or employment, they become desperate to earn money at any cost as they have a family who's depended on them. So they adopt illegal methods to earn money and wealthy people like Anvesh Khaleja take advantage of this and exploit them. I hope hey will change their ways and find a decent job after being released." Arjun explained and Navya was awestruck.

The love which she had for this man, grew more as she stared at him. He may show to the whole world that he's an arrogant and ruthless businessman, she knew he was somewhere the same guy, the same kindhearted guy that helped her on her first day to university.

No one knows the real reason behind his change except his best friend Reyansh and Reyansh will never open his mouth because he's a loyal friend.

All the people in her university were envious of their friendship. They both are really lucky that they have friends who are loyal and caring.