Chapter Eight

Third Person's P.O.V

It's been a week since that ball and the dance but Navya was unable to forget that dance. It was the first time she was so close to him and it surely did things to her body.

She didn't know why she loved him because he never noticed her in the past, well it's not as if other noticed her or something and she liked it this way. She hated to be in the limelight.

She closed her eyes and reminisced the first time she met him.

It was a bright sunny morning and Navya nervously got up to get ready as he didn't want to be late I'm her first day to the university. It's not as if she's not excited for her first day but she was more nervous than excited.

She took a quick shower and decided to wear a casual shirt and jeans. She braided her hair and applied cherry lip balm yo her lips and lastly covered her eyes with spectacles.

She ate and apple and drank a glass of juice. She was not able to eat much due to nervousness. She took her bag and bid bye to Vanya.

She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself and gave herself a small pep talk.

She slowly entered inside and looked at her surroundings. Students were chatting with their friends and some were laughing. Some were sulking as it was a Monday morning and other were excitedly telling their friends what they did in their weekend.
Navya sighed softly and walked with her head down, without making eye contact with anyone. She was really nervous and hoped no one would bully her or something as she was the new girl.

She took her books from her locker, placing the other unwanted books in the locker and started going to her class. Even though this was her first day, she already made herself familiar with all the classrooms a day before and she knew where she had to go so she didn't have to worry about asking anyone.

It was really difficult for her to talk to strangers or make new friends as she was a certified introvert all her life and mostly liked to stay indoors with an interesting book in her hand or a good movie to watch.

She was walking slowly with her head down snd just then boy ran into her and she lost her balance as  result of which she fell ok her butt, with her books scattered ok he floor.

She groaned in pain and shook her head disappointment and embarrassment as instead of helping some of the students there were laughing while the others simply walked past her, not caring about anyone but them.

She tried to get up but she hissed in pain and fell down again.

"I am sorry for that." She heard a deep, manly give and looked up to see a handsome boy or more precisely a man looking at her with an apologetic look in her eyes. He had beautiful chocolate brown eyes and dirty brown, messy hair.

She was not able to turn her gaze away from him and blinked her eyes rapidly when she realised that he was talking to her.

"Uh are you okay?" He asked her, with concern lacing his voice and she glanced at his outstretched hand.

She nodded her head and tried to get up again but then gasped softly when pain shot through her ankle.

He bent down and to take a lot at her ankle seeing her gasping in pain.

"I think your ankle is sprained. I am really sorry on behalf of my friend. Let's take you to the nurse." He murmured sincerely and took her hand in his.

He realised that she was not able to walk without hissing in pain and sighed.

Navya picked up her books and tried to walk but it was becoming really hard for her and her eyes brimmed with tears.