Chapter Eleven

Third Person's P.O.V

It was 7 at night and Navya was reading a book, lying on her bed.

She was so engrossed in the book that she didn't hear the main door opening and being shut.

She got up and went outside only to see Vanya looking pale and she looked like she was about to fall anytime.

Navya quickly went to her and shook her shoulder to bring her out of her trance.

"Vanya? What happened? You look like you have seen a ghost." Navya said, worried.

Vanya glanced at her and and Navya gasped seeing her red eyes. She was total mess and Navya became more worried looking at her condition.

Navya circled her hands around her shoulder and took her to her room after making sure she locked the front door. It pained her to see her like when just today morning she was so happy and excited to meet him. She knew it has something to do to with him and she felt her anger rising.

"Did he do something?" She asked doubtfully. She didn't reply but then started sobbing uncontrollably.

Navya now became more worried and anxious. She never saw her cry like this. It must be pretty serious if she's full on sobbing.

"H-He told I am not the one for him and that he told me I love you just because he didn't want to hurt me. He said that it would be embarrassing to introduce me to his friends. He said h-he is also engaged to the perfect girl." Vanya said hiccuping.

"He was the one who said all this?" Navya asked her.

"I waited for him till 1pm but he didn't come and I thought he that he was not going to come and that he ditched me but then I saw a man in business suit coming and....oh my god, it's that man." Vanya exclaimed with her mouth hung upen.

"What? Who?" Navya asked anxiously.

"It's that man. The one who helped us on that day. Your ex-classmate. He dropped us home. Oh god! That thought don't even enter my mind. I was so busy thinking about Reyansh." Vanya said, placing her hand on her forehead.

"Arjun?" Navya asked and Vanya nodded her head in recognition.

Navya clenched her fists and cursed loudly and Vanya looked at her in shock. Navya never cursed so she must be very angry for her to curse like this.

Vanya tried to control herself and Navya hugged her tightly.

"Go and take some rest. Don't think much about this." Navya murmured and Navya nodded her head, emotionally and physically drained.

Navya was like a older sister to her and she was not able to see her in this condition. If she crying this much for him, then he must have been very important to her and she didn't understand why Arjun was there.

"Oh my god! He is not the Reyansh that I knew, or is he. Is he Reyansh Malhotra, Arjun's best friend?" Navya gasped when she realised because as far she she knows they both were best buddies.

She decided to talk with Arjun about this as she can't see Vanya like this. She didn't want to see him but she should do this for Vanya. Simply because she doesn't deserve his. She deserves much better.