𝐟 𝐢 𝐟 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧

συναισθήματα (Emotions)

Shit.

I sigh frustratedly, "I'll order an Uber, go change. I got to lock up. I'm sorry, I have to be somewhere."

She turns to face me, with my hoodie in front of her, shielding her body, her left sleeve slightly ridden down, exposing some of her tattoo.

'Roses aren't ashamed of their thorns.' She had said, and I wanted to ask her more, I was honestly fascinated and intrigued, but...first, Roxy.

"No, no, I'm sorry. I'll go change. Thanks for this." She gestures to the hoodie and walks to the store room beside, locking the door while I order the Uber. Thank God, it would only be 10 minutes.

I suddenly remember I had to ask her something, "Bella?"

"Yeah?" She replies from the store room.

"What time do your classes end on Wednesday? My friend at the factory said we could go collect the glass after 3."

"Sure, no problem. My classes end at 1, should I wait for you at the library on Wednesday?" She asks.

"I'll text you." I say, as I quickly send a text to Mason, saying I'm on my way.

The store room door unlocks, and she comes out in my navy blue hoodie. Her cheeks flush, and she's looking at everything else but me, she walks to her bag, taking everything with her, and I can't freaking take my eyes off her.

"Let's go." A shy small smile stays put on her face.

I nod, and we go down together. The Uber's not far, even if it was I wouldn't have left her there alone.

"You should go." She says, as I lean against my car.

"I'll wait, it's fine."

She doesn't retort, and that's when I ask her, "How's Abuela? Is she still at the hospital?"

"No, she's back home. She's fine, just needs to rest."

"I'll come over soon." I say, then add, "To see her."

She nods, then points to the hoodie, "Thank you for this. I'll give it back to you once I've washed it." Her lips curve into a childish grin, when she looks down at how the hoodie's reaching her knees, and the sleeves completely hiding her arms, "It's so big." She looks at me, and I feel warmth surround my heart, as I smirk, reaching out my pinky to nudge her pinky that was slightly poking out from the sleeve, "You're tiny. It'll look better without the jeans though." I say, playing with her.

She blushes and looks away, when the Uber comes into view few seconds later, "See you on Wednesday then."

"