𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞

Άτομα (Atoms)

Άτομα (Atoms)

"I always knew you two would win." Mr. Alexander proudly declares. His wife comes sit down with us after putting up the 'close' sign. It's a little over dinner, and Madam Rosie decided to treat us for winning with some sweet treats.

Yes, we won. As expected, I got the certificate, and my gallery is in progress. The trip to Greece was still in the makings, we were planning to go once everything in our lives were a little more settled down.

I haven't told Bella about Lucia, not because I didn't want to, but I wanted to bring her to Spain to see Lucia for herself. And she needed time to calm down and get closure after all that's happened to her. Any maybe I'm just a little afraid of how Bella would see Lucia.

I told Bella that I wouldn't do anything to take her pain away because her thorns were what made her strong but I lied, because if I could, I would, I would take away the day she was raped, the day she was in that accident, the days she was bullied, Goldie calling her 'slut' in the hall, Roxy, everything bad that had happened her, I would take them all away if I had the chance. But I knew, that wouldn't be Bella, because the reason why I am so taken with this girl, apart from her blueberry flavoured lips and her enchanting smile, is because she understands what it feels like to be broken, to see the good in people, in me.

Madam Rosie pats her husband's chest, with an airy look, "He wouldn't stop talking about how good your presentation was and I said aren't you being a little too biased and he just replied that you two reminded him of us."

Bella smiles teasingly at Mr. Alexander, "Were you actually being biased?"

He laughs, "No, actually I thought you two had the realest concept, not many people would take on the challenge of making a sculpture of Hades and Persephone, there's not much said about them, and a lot of the contestants chose the way too obvious gods, like Zeus or Athena, it's easier talking about those myths. But you two brought out your own stories, and it's so strange that you both listened to the same stories with different perspectives when you were younger, if that isn't fate, I don't know what else to call it."

"I don't think it's fate." Madam Rosie pipes in, "I honestly think that somewhere along the line, you two were meant to find each other. And that's the easy part. Falling."

She sips a cup of her jasmine tea, and says, "The hard part though, is staying. Staying in love. Accepting your partner's flaws. It's a stage a lot of couples fail to do along the way, and they end up just floating, not knowing when they would sink at anytime. I know it's fairly new for you two, but just remember, no matter what, be honest with each other, always."

Mr. Alexander hums in agreement, then asks, "But seriously though, whose idea was the rose thorn crown and that heart with flames, wow, the judges were genuinely pleased that you two put your own twist on it. And that poem, well done, Bella."