𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱

Χορωδία (Chorus)

Χορωδία (Chorus)

Rio sets me down on the edge of the bed, and he kneels in front of me, cupping my jaw, "It's okay if we stop here, baby." His other hand is on my knee, drawing comforting circles on it.

I want to slap him, honestly. Okay, yes he's the best, I know. But, I know that if I don't replace the memory of what I had before to one that I have trust will be my favourite one, I wouldn't be able to do it. There's no exact time or deadline to when my traumas and fears would end, but I could try facing them. It's now or never.

I pull him and myself up so he could tower over me, "Shut up and kiss me." His hands cage me in, and does what I say until...I don't feel him anymore. This is much weirder than I thought, since we're both naked as the day we were born.

But although I see the desire and fire in his eyes as he stands up, leaning against the wall after he puts on a condom, to take me in, there was something in his expression that showed curiosity and hope. He stares at me long enough for me to feel conscious of how my body must look to him.

Small, tiny, not a model, no flat tummy, perky breasts, scars on my skin. Not his type.

My head turns slightly away from him, causing our eye contact to break, and my arms try to cover as much of my body as I can.

And then I hear a short laugh. Yes, the bastard laughs.

My eyes snap to his, and I see how his well-built, solid arm muscles constrict when his arms cross each other. My eyes fall to his taut, beautiful abs, and his legs, god this man was all muscles, with his strong and all-male, well-defined calves leading to his leg muscles.

There were a lot of adjectives I could have used to describe him in that moment, but when he snaps his fingers, making me turn my attention back to the face I fell in love with, my mind goes blank. Not really blank because these words were repeating in it, 'I've fallen in love with him, I love him.'

"Remove the hands, Bella." He demands, not asks, "Eyes on me, baby."

My breath feels inconsistent, and my heart does multiple flips, but it's not the anxiety kind, it's the I-want-him, I-love-him kind. My hands slowly move away, when he speaks out his next demand, "Open your legs, Bella."

Fuck.

He shakes his head, once I opened them, and a humourless chuckle leaves his lips, "I know what you're thinking, Bella." He stalks towards me like a predator is waiting to pounce on a prey at any moment, but he doesn't, he stalls, making sure my eyes never leaves his, "You think I don't want you. That you're not like the other girls I've fucked."