𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞

Ιστορία (History)

Ιστορία (History)

Age 15.

Kiara comes into class like the princess she is, with her jet black hair flowing around her shoulders, she chooses to sit right beside me. It's been three months since she transferred here.

I hate her.

I was never one who had many friends in school even before she came, being the introvert I was and dealing with my life without my parents around anymore, I've always been known as the silent girl. I didn't mind it, as long as no one pries into my life, everything was fine. Until Kiara.

Kiara wasn't just beautiful, she was desired, by boys, girls, teachers included. She was like a siren, boys craved her, girls wanted to be her, and I...I not so. In fact, I hardly paid any attention to her, it had absolutely nothing to do with her though. I was in a period of my life where I had to make decisions without my parents, without a mother to have girl talks with, without my father to call me a queen, I felt alone.

Unfortunately, Kiara didn't do well with people not paying her any attention, and I became her unlucky target. At first, she would try to befriend me, she would ask me for notes, or ask me for help during class.

Everything went downhill when boys started approaching me. She turned into my one and only bully. From purposely spilling food on me almost everyday to spreading rumours about my virginity, the list goes on, and she never stopped.

"What'd I say about letting your hair down, Bella?" Kiara pulls my hair tie down roughly, making my scalp hurt in the process. I flinch, as she puts my hair tie around her wrist.

"Pl-please, just leave me alone." The whisper came out raw and desperate. This wasn't the first time she's done this, of course. I wish I could say I was used to it, but with Kiara, nothing is ever predictable.

"I heard about Simon. You want him, don't you?" She plays with my hair tie on her wrist.

"I-No."

"Want a guy to fuck you, don't you?"

My nails pierce through my palm in my closed fists, "Kiara, please, why are you doing this?"

She doesn't answer, she never answers. She never tells me the reason, ever. Sometimes, I think she wanted the attention that I failed to give her, other times I think I'm just her prey in her game to prove to her father, that she was more than a headmaster's daughter.

And because she was the headmaster's, our headmaster's daughter, she had to play the role of the dutiful, prim and proper daughter, but everyone knew how much Kiara hated her cheating ass father, and everyone thought she was taking it out on me to agitate and irritate him.