Chapter: 1

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE EDITED AND BETTER VERSION OF THIS STORY IS ON MY ANOTHER ACCOUNT @Amaya_V

It's 2 am already and I am driving home, trying not to stare at my phone. My phone chimed but I ignored it. I already know who is calling. It kept ringing so I picked it up and threw it outside my window.

Then I stopped the car.

You are stupid! You aren't that rich to go around throwing phones. Also, people are gonna call you on your phone for job interviews.

Right!

So I climbed off my car and looked around for my phone. I found it.

The screen was broken. But it was still working. I smiled and walked back to my car.

I started the engine and drove off. The street was dimly lit and surrounded by trees. The black clouds thundered and minutes later it started raining. I let the cool breeze tease my face as I run my hand through my hair, making it messy. The rain was heavy. Windows swiper continuously moved from left to right.

My phone buzzed again. I looked at the broken screen.

Sia.

My girlfriend. With whom I just fought.

I noticed a beam of light and the next moment a bright light flashed in my eyes and I heard a scream. I took a sharp turn as I realized a vehicle is coming straight crashing down at me. I screamed out loud as I hit a break with everything I have. I heard another scream and a sound of screeching tiredness. The sudden move threw me off my seat, but thanks the thee o seat belt, or else my skull might have cracked open. My car stopped right before it could hit a huge tree.

Silence.

I could hear the rain hitting on the roof of my car and wind hitting the windows.

It took me a good minute to come out of the heart attack.

I nearly died.

I realized I wasn't the only one whose soul was about to leave the body. I quickly swung the door open and climbed off. I looked around and saw a guy picking up his bike. He looked fine but I still wanted to check. So I started walking towards him but then he kicked his bike.

He removed his helmet and my jaw dropped on the floor. He was not he. He was SHE.

She was in a biker's suit. She whirled her head and her long hair swayed and then drenched in water.

“You fucking stupid piece of shit!”

She screamed and I flinched so bad.

But she wasn't talking to me.

She was talking to... Bike?

“Motherfucker fuckface....what kind of fucking stupid bike are you! I loved you for two years straight and you just ditched me in fucking rain!”

She kicked her bike.

“You were about to kill me you asshole bike!”

She threw the helmet and it landed near me.

Okay! She isn't normal.

I was standing far away from her. She still didn't notice that she was about to crash my car and kill us both.

I picked up the helmet and was debating whether to go near her or not. She honestly doesn't look civic.

But then she looked at me and my breath hitched. I couldn't see her face.
She stood frozen like a statue and I was the same. My heart was beating fast because of drastic rain? Thunder? 

I guess I will use the previous accident as an excuse to describe the situation of my heart right now.

We both were standing looking at each other as the rain keeps pouring and clouds keep thundering.

Then finally I decided to approach her and took a step while she did the same. I stopped looking at her and she again did the same. I again started walking and she imitated me till we were a hand distance away from each other.

I looked at her face properly. Her milky white skin was pale and crystal clear. The water droplets on her skin were like pearls. Her eyes were narrowed as she looked at me. Her lips parted as water dripped down her long eyelashes.

Eyes- Pure hazel

Hair- Light brown. Waist length.

Height-5'4 maybe.

I don't even know why I checked her out. She is a kid, around 16 or 17.

Well, I wouldn't be a man if I didn't. She was too beautiful to be ignored.

“I think I gave you enough time to check me out,” she held her phone out and typed something quickly before shoving it in her jacket.

Her voice was strong and somewhat sexy in a weird way, which immediately reminded me of Jimin.

But the words she said made me want to slap myself hard.

“S...Sorry. I was just thinking if you are injured by the incident,” what a smooth lie I came up with.

“Good excuse,” she points and extended her hands out.

I give her a confused look. Then she looked at her helmet which I was holding.

Oh, Axel. Get your mind straight.

I hand her the helmet.

Our eyes met, she winks then chuckled, and turned away from me.

Is she going to walk?

Of course, she will walk, she won't fly back.

Then I say, “Hey!”

She stops and turned around. I walked a little closer towards her, so she can hear me over the sound of rain.

“Should I... I dr...drop you somewhere?” I stutter. It's normal for me to stutter around girls.

She stared at me for a good minute. Her intense gaze was making me feel......weird.

“What if you have other intentions? Like abducting me?” she asks amusingly.

Okay... I was not expecting that question.

“Well even if you have other intentions you won't succeed,” she said taking a small yet life-threatening knife from her ankle boots and waved it at me,  “I have this and I know how to use it.”

I stood stiff.

“I think I should be the one having my safety concerns. You pretty much killed me just like 5 mins ago. But I am still taking a chance to drop you off. So logically I should be the one thinking what if you stab me while I drive you,” I challenge her over her made-up theory.

I don't know where the sudden confidence came from. She looked at me and laughed. Like really laughed.

“You are way too handsome to get killed by a girl,” she said and even in this cold weather, I felt my cheeks flared up with the heat.

“Try not to die on your way back. This street is life-threatening,” she tugged the knife in her boots, covering it neatly, and walked in the opposite direction of me.

I kept watching her figure getting small. Another car came from behind me and stopped in front of her.

She swung the door open and looked at me before getting in.

And I stood there like an idiot till the car she was in disappeared down the street.

Then I again walk towards my car and climb in.

I heaved a sigh.

She seemed more life-threatening than this street.

.
.
.

Hello, so I am here with my new book. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Thank you for reading.

This book does have many flaws and glitches, especially with names, since it was initially fanfic.