Chapter: 2

Eight months later

Eight months later

"No.... no....noooooooo," I am late. On my freaking first day, I am late. I shove socks and shoes as I was fixing my tie with the other hand.

"Yahh you! Can you stop screaming! You will wake the freaking neighbors up!" my best friend howls from the kitchen.

"You are screaming you stupid, crazy idiotic dumb! You didn't wake me up," I screamed back, now fixing my shirt.

"Jeez....how in the world they accepted you as a professor. I haven't met a professor who is as dumb as you. Aren't you too young to be a professor? Why did they even hire you?" he asks with sarcasm as he sat in front of me shoving bread in his mouth. I didn't even eat.

"They hired me because I have a sexy brain!" I said, now fixing my belt. As I look at him, he threw a pillow at my face.

"Jimin I swear to God I will-" I started but he rolled his eyes.

"Get lost, you are late," he said smiling and ruffling his blonde hair.

"Go Die!" I yelled and walked out of the house banging the door. I heard that guy laugh. I just rolled my eyes and unlock my car. I sat in and took a deep breath.

"Okay Axel, calm down. You have to deal with teenagers so calm down. It's just a bad beginning, the rest of the day will be good. Come on bro! You can do it! Yes!" I motivated myself. I am a calm guy. I am not at all reckless or messy. Just today is different as I am extremely nervous. I started the car and the engine made a long sound and stopped.

"What the-" I turn on the engine again. But it didn't start. I climbed off the driver's seat and stared at my car.

"Seriously! Are you serious you stupid? Why aren't you starting?" I yell like a maniac at the car kicking it, which I immediately regretted as I was the one who got hurt.

"Mom what is he doing?" A little kid whispered to his mother so loudly that even I could hear him.

"He is a crazy guy, cutie," his mother said to him.

What the.....

I looked at them and the lady smiled at me before dragging the kid with her.

I glance at my watch. Shit!

I fled like Usain bolt to the bus stop, if I would have run like this in my sports competitions, my apartment must have filled with trophies and medals and-

Okay back to the topic.

So I hampered down when I arrived at the bus stop. But the bus was about to leave but I, fortunately, hopped in.

"Yes! I did it," I cackle at my accomplishment, but when I saw other passengers looking at me as if I am an alien, I spruce up myself and made my way further in the bus and stood holding the hanger firmly. The bus was loaded with passengers.