Chapter: 29

Axel

"So the plan is?" I ask looking at them.

"Let's go on a trip, we are having winter break anyway. We can celebrate her birthday there" Callie says.

"Good idea!" Amber and Naomi exclaimed.

"Yeah, we must go for a group trip," Jimin says eating ramen.

I and Ashton looked at each other, we both were mentally planning the trip already.

"Where should we go?" Tae asked.

"I was looking for a farmhouse and this seems nice," Jimin shows us his phone. There were many pictures and the farmhouse seem good.

"I will call and enquire about it and let you all know," Naomi says.

We nodded and wait for Orian. She went to the supermarket which finally gave us chance to plan her birthday.

My girl is turning 18 in just a few days. She is hella excited about it. Now, who will tell her, being an adult is not as cool as she thinks!
.
.
.

Later I walk into her apartment and announce, "I am here," walking to the kitchen.

"Hey," she says not even looking at me.

"You are looking like a shit," I remarked and look around her messy living room and her messy look.

"Not a cool thing to say when I am holding a knife," she waved the knife and I put my hands up in surrender.

I walk over to her and hugged her from behind, keeping my chin on her shoulder.

"What happened?" I ask her, pressing our bodies together.

"My stepmother called me, inviting me for the dinner. Well, it's after weeks. I wonder why she was informing me now and we even argued over call," she said and sighed.

"Don't think much about it. And treat the dinner as a normal thing, concentrate on your dad more. You will be seeing him after a long time anyway," I tell her.

"Yeah. You are right. Are you hungry? I am not done with dinner yet," she ruffles my hair with one hand.

"Can I eat you instead?" I nuzzled her neck. She smells so delicious.

"No. Clean the room, and let me cook," she removed my hands from her waist and push me gently into the living room. I pout, but it doesn't work on her.

When Jimin acts cute she always melts.

She rolled her eyes and pecked my lips firmly.

"Now go," she says, I smiled and bowed down, "Your wish is my command."

She chuckles and walked back to prepare the dinner.

I help her studying for CSAT. She has mostly covered her studies up. Then we cuddled on the couch with a blanket and a cup of warm hot chocolate, watching the movie.

"Once I go to college, it will be hard for us," she mumbles drawing circles on my chest.

"I thought after high school you will complete college in our school, are you looking for another college?" I ask, we never talk about it. It's time we should. Our school is widely spread, it has a very huge campus. The best part is, the college amd university is available in one place.

"No, I will complete the further studies in our school. But you know many people will start noticing us. No matter how much we try, so it will be hard," she explains bringing the cup to her lips

"I told you, don't worry about it. I am resigning anyway. I am waiting for you to complete your senior year," I stroke her arm, assuring her. Recently even I was thinking about it. Since we both know our relationship is pretty serious and we plan to make it work despite any circumstances, I started looking for a job in hacking companies. But I was thinking to try in the police force. Hackers in police forces are in demand.