Chapter: 6

I changed my shirt before rushing to the class. I carry a spare shirt every day since Orian likes to ruin my clothes. The previous shirt had her blood stains and her gloss mark. I had to wash it myself, can't let Jimin see it.

“Let's end the class here,” I say as students packed their bags. I saw these three girls looking worried as hell and stopped them, “Miss. Callie, Miss. Naomi and Miss. Amberlyn, please stay back.”

They exchange glances and stopped. After all, students left they came to my desk.

“Yes Professor? We are in a bit hurry as Orian is not picky-,” I take her phone out of my pocket and hands it to Amber.

They again exchanged look. I guess they talk with their eyes.

“Why her phone is with you?” Callie asks narrowing her eyes.

“Miss what-I mean Miss. Y/N had a little accident while coming here an-”

“What!”

“Where is she? ”

“Is she fine? ”

“We-”

“Stop!" I snap, making them quiet. Now I get why they and Orian are friends. They are chaotic as hell.

“She is in a nursing home. She is a little hurt. Her phone fell and I collected it,” I tell them and they look revealed.

“Wait! How do you know us?” Naomi asks to frown.

“Her lock screen wallpaper. I saw it twice. So I remembered it,” I reply taking my stuff.

“I will leave now. Take care of her, ” I tell them before walking out of the class.

.
.
.

I was quite sleeping when the door was banged open and they arrived

“Oriiiiiiiiiaaaannn!”

“Stop annoying me. Or I will kick your asses out of here, ” I tell them.