Chapter: 5

I blundered his shirt again. The coffee was hot and it dribbled on his chest. I mentally prepared myself to get scolded.

Professor Axel closed his eyes and tallied, “1...2...3,” then opened his eyes again.

Why the hell does he do this?

“You are so clumsy Miss whatever. Please watch where you are going,” he said so ever politely and nicely with that damn cute smile that my mind went blank. Before I could say anything he walked past me.

I stand there watching his figure disappearing. I see my friends gaping at me and the other students as well.

“The fuck you guys are looking at?” I ask the crowd, they immediately tear their gazes apart.

After a very long day, I finally arrived home and took a long hot shower. It's good to live alone. Well, I miss Ashton of course. But I need time to study. Military special exams are coming up. It's one of the most important exams of my life. As in the future, I want to appear for the national defense force exam, the ary special exam will provide me 10% extra marks in the NDE exam. If I cleared it of course. Anyhow, I have to clear.

So I start studying. I hate chemistry but I have to study that subject for the MSE exam. I studied still at 2 am and slept. Then I woke up at 6 am and started studying again. Then I heard someone screaming like anything that threw me off balance and I landed on my butt.

“Who the fuck is screaming at 6 am in fucking morning!” I scream back.
.
.
.

It is the craziest day of my life. Jimin is gonna be pissed as he is going to be in charge of laundry for one week.  The coffee-stained my whole shirt. And it was so hot. Miss whatever is testing patience and it's not even my first day. I was about to lose my control and yell at her but I kept my anger in check.

Later at night couldn't sleep as I was busy practicing coding. I loved teaching but coding is the language I am most comfortable with. I like hacking. I did a certified course in it. And I mostly practice it to relieve my stress. I started teaching because I want to have a quiet life. Not too stressful. I am a substitute teacher anyway, I will be teaching for a year I guess.