Chapter: 3

I shoved his tie in my bag and strolled towards my locker, a group of boys was posing against the lockers making the place crowded

“Move,” I asserted to the guy who was leaning on my locker.

“What if I don't want to babe?” he asked and snickered. I sigh and kicked his shin, hard enough so he can scream.

The second guy, I kicked today.

“Don't even look in my eyes. Also if you mess with girls from my class or team I will chop your balls and make you eat them. Am I clear?” I told him. Many girls told me he was ragging them. I just don't get how people are fascinated by the bad boy shit, they are just pure assholes.

“Sorry!” those guys murmured and shuffled away.

Don't even have balls and they try to pull the bad boy image. I rolled my eyes and open my locker.

“Hey, Ori!”

I twirl and saw my best friends approaching me. My face lit up looking at them as they walk up to the locker. They seriously mean half of my world. I feel so lucky to have them. I have three best friends namely Naomi, Callie, Amberlyn. Naomi is a cute girl with specs. She is the quietest and calmest one in our group, she is antisocial to others but not us. She has a unique taste in her clothes and outfits that makes her look cuter. In simple words, Naomi is like an angel from a fairy tale. Callie is the lazy one. She is chubby and beautiful though. She likes dancing so we just click. Callie mostly shares everything with me first then with others. We have a weird sense of understanding between us both. Amberlyn....amber for short is just like me and also not at all like me if that makes sense. She is outgoing, sporty competitive like me. She is also shy at times and doesn't speak her thoughts freely unlike me. Amber is the one who is most closest to me. I mean I love all three of them but Amber and I have a deeper connection. Just like Naomi and Callie has a deeper bond.

“Yah Orian Black! You fucking need a tutorial of how to pick up your damn phone!” Amber snapped.

“Well.....did you called?”

“Of course I did! Like 10 times!” Amber said. Oh, I forgot to mention she is dramatic as well.

“Ohh...my phone must have been silent,” I said looking for my phone but frowned when couldn't find it.

“You should come up with some new excuse,” Naomi said sweetly.

“Please Mi help me come up with new creative excuses I am running out of it,” I said absentmindedly as I checked my pockets.

“Okay I will,” Naomi said simply and I pumped my fist with her while Amber scoffed at us, and Callie laughed. Just like I said Naomi and I also have a unique relationship.

“Let's go to the class we are late!” Callie yells and we ran towards our class.

The first class was English and then the second was history. I paid attention to both of them as they are my favorite subjects. After these two classes, we met at lockers.