Chapter: 16

Axel

"Sit between Axel's legs till we are done with the game," Callie smirk at her and me.

Well.

"Her brother is fucking here you know," Ashton grows.

"It's a dare Ash, just chill!" Amber says and all looked at us.

I looked at Orian who shrugged and stood with her blanket. She looked at me and her eyes met mine. I leaned back at the couch as we were sitting on the floor. I spread my thighs and bends one leg, bringing my knee up, so she can settle. Her eyes didn't leave mine as she slowly sits between my legs. I gulped when I felt her body heat and her perfume. She smells like fresh peaches. She was stiff, and I didn't move as well. The blanket was around us making me feel hotter as I am already feeling, in this cold weather.

I lifted my head and saw Ashton, he glared at me.

Uhh. Maybe he will later punch me.

"Axel?"

I realize the bottle landed on me.

"Truth or dare?" Amber ask

"Ummm...Truth?"

"If given a chance, who in this room would you ask out?" Amber ask

They seriously want me to get beat up by Ashton

I cleared my throat, I couldn't even think straight. She is sitting so close to me.

"Dare," I say

"Kiss Jimin!" Callie smile

What the fuck.

Orian giggled and even Ash smirked at me.

"Aww come Ax kiss me," Jimin started coming close to me.

Eww.

"Yahh stay away Jimin," I hide my face behind her back. She just chuckled enjoying seeing me suffer.

"Ax....," he grabbed my face, as I couldn't even move.

I kissed his cheek. Yuck.

"Hey kiss on his lips!" Ash yells excitedly.

"You should have said it earlier. You just said kiss Jimin and I did," I shrug.

"But ya

"Okay. Enough. He is right," Orian said and shifted a little back.

She spinned the bottle and it landed on Ashton

"Who do you like?" Callie, Orian, and Amber asked him simultaneously. Making him look at them weirdly. Naomi was staring at her fingers.

"I like Naomi."

Woah, man! He is damn straightforward.

Naomi looked at him as if she saw a ghost.

"Why are you looking at me like that. I was, so obvious," He said to Naomi who blushed furiously.

"Oww!" Orian threw a can of soda at him.

"Is that a way to confess! You are disappointed to be called my brother, "she spat and leaned back. Her back hit my chest and she instantly started to move away. I snaked my arm around her stomach and gently pulled her behind. Her breath hitched and her body tenses. No one noticed us as they are looking at Ashton who stood and sat beside Naomi and both smiled at each other.

Okay, we got a freshly made couple here.

My hands were still wrapped around her inside the blanket. Her body relaxes and she rested herself over me. I pulled her closer, snuggling more into her.