Chapter:26

“ No fucking way I am sitting on that monster!" Axel snaps, shaking his head.

“You want to go on the date with me or not?" I ask him, fixing my top. I just wore a pair of ripped black jeans and a black long sleeves top. My hair was in a low ponytail and I wore minimal make-up.

“Let's just take the car!" He whined looking at his car.

“Nope. First date, my rules," I said firmly.

“There is no such thing! I can't sit on this! We might end up falling in sewage or jumping off the cliff," he said dramatically.

“Just loosen up bro. Trust me, I
am a good biker," I said patting my motorbike. He sighed, ruffling his hair.

He is looking hella hot today. He is wearing a dark blue shirt, which almost looks black. The shirt has some white dot printed. His top three buttons were undone, the shirt was loosely tugged in his dark pants, which were secure with a belt. He completed his look with laced black shoes. What I was drooling over was his a stud on his right ear. He looks so a hot that I want to keep kissing him.

“How about we cancel the date and go to the bedroom instead?" I asked him suggestively.

He rolled his eyes but his ears became red, “Don't be so perverted, let's go!" He said and gave him a helmet.

I swing my leg over the bike and sat, start the engine, and gesture to him to climb over.  He hesitantly sat behind me, holding my shoulders firmly.

“Don't be scared as if I will kill us both!" I said.

“Do you remember how we met? You almost killed us both, we both were lucky that I took a turn and didn't crash. You were on the same bike that day," he told me.

I smiled remembering the day.

“That's why we are riding on this. This bike made us meet. If it didn't work well and we wouldn't have met that day," I said take off.

Axel grips my waist tightly and pressed his body to mine.

“You are looking so lot," he murmured in a husky voice.

“I am driving Axel! Don't seduce me," I snap, increasing speed.

“I just said," He held me tighter as we speed up to the highway.

We stopped near the movie theatre and Axel immediately got off.

“Was it fun?" I asked taking off my helmet.

“Yes, just because I got to feel your body," he winked.

I shake my head with a smile.

We walk inside the movie theatre, he already brought tickets and snacks. I just said we should split but he firmly said no. He was so stern that I didn't argue about that.

We were in the middle of the theatre amd it was almost empty. The film was a romantic thriller.

“You like horror films?" I asked him.

“Yea!" He smiled.

“We should watch that soon," I said.

He leans closer and holds my hand.

“We will watch that home, so I wouldn't have to keep my hands to myself," he kissed my neck and I giggled pushing him away. He holds my hand tightly and I keep my head on his shoulder.

We watched a movie eating popcorns and nachos. My back started to ache, as I was leaning on him. I sat straight, Axel eyes flicker to me, in a questioning look.