Chapter: 7

I look at her and warn her with my eyes not to cause trouble

I look at her and warn her with my eyes not to cause trouble. She just rolled her pretty hazel eyes

“Student?”

“What is she saying?”

“Umm.....I...um,”

“He is my new chemistry professor,” she completed the sentence for me.

“Woah...what a coincidence! She is our neighbor,” Jimin says smiling at her.

“Please come in. We are disturbing others,” Orian held the door wide open for us. Jimin walked inside, then Sia drags me inside.

“Woah....your apartment is nice. The rent must be high,” Jimin says looking around.

Her apartment was nice and huge. I wonder how did she afford this.

“It's mine actually,” she tells us as we settled down at dining the table.

“What!” Jimin exclaim.

Well, she must be joking then. The rent of this building is damn high. The purchase price must be crazy high.

“What kind of work you do to afford a place like this?” Sia asks out of nowhere but is not so good manner. 

“I am a very busy student. I don't do jobs,” she says nonchalantly as she carries dishes.

This girl! She is already hurt. I stand up pulling my hand out of Sia's.

“Let me,” I offer but she just walks past me. Completely ignoring my presence.

“Professor Axel please don't bother. I don't like strangers stepping in my kitchen,” she places the dishes down.

“Should I get spoons and water?” Jimin ask

Didn't he just hear what she said?

“Oh yes please, ” she smiled at Jimin and he went into the kitchen.

What the-

Am I a stranger then?
.
.
.

Am I a stranger then?