Chapter: 32

Axel

“Ohh! But where is my nose!” Orian yells.

“It's right here dummy!” Naomi pressed her nose and the girls started laughing.

Jimin, Ashton, and I look at each other and sigh.

They are drunk as hell.

“You see that man...standing there in black he is my boyfriend, isn't he handsome!” Naomi whispered pointing her finger at Ashton, who blushed furiously.

“And the man beside him, he is my boyfriend, isn't he soo hot!” Orian says pointing at me, I laugh at them.

“And that plumpy lips guy is my crush...isn't he shoo cutely!" Amber looks at Jimin, who chokes on his wine coughing vigorously.

She just confessed.

Callie shushes them. She is not drunk, just tipsy.

“Ugh..you girls are embarrassing!" She sighs.

Tomorrow all three girls are gonna a regret so much.

“Come on Mi, we are going to our room," Ashton says walking towards her.

“But I wanna stay with my girlfriends!" She hugs Orian and Amber.

“Babe please,” he extends her hand for her and Naomi smiles widely.

“I am gonna go with my boo," she announces taking his hand. Ashton wraps his arms around her.

Jimin walks to Amber and picks her up.

“We need to talk, as you are drunk finally you will answer my questions honestly,” he says.

“Buddy, we are gonna have a problem if you misbehave," Callie stands and tells him in an alarming tone.

“Trust me, I won't," he assures.

“Same goes to you,” she tells me and I nod.

“I am trusting you with my sis bro, she is drunk for the first time," Ashton say in alarming tone.

“I love her Ash, I won't do anything stupid," I say.

They all nod and leave the room. Orian lays on the bed, with her eyes close. For a minute I thought she is asleep, but when I sit beside her, her eyes flew open and she smiles widely.

She extends her hands, gesturing me to pull her up. I hold them and pull them up to make her sit. She keeps her head on my shoulder and I rub her back.

“Are you feeling sick?" I ask.

She drank beer and three shots of vodka.

“Yes a little,” she admits.

“Let's stand in the balcony,” I suggest and she nods. I take her hand, she slides off the bed and we walk into the spacious balcony. The cool breeze hits us, as we stand watching the glittering lights of a tall building. I step her and place my hand on either side, trapping her between my hands. I press our bodies together, to keep us warm. Her back was firmly pressed against my chest. She slips her hand on the back of my neck, creasing it slightly.

“Feeling better?" I ask nuzzling her hair.

“Yes," she mumbles.

“You are going to get a headache tomorrow,” I tell her, putting her hair over her shoulder.

She turns around and holds my face looking at me lovingly. I smile at her, she stands on her tiptoes and kisses me. I kiss her back, leaning forward. Her back touches the rails, and she slips her tongue in my mouth, taking control over the kiss. I let her do whatever she, please. Her wet, cool tongue explores my mouth slowly. I can taste the alcohol and mint in her mouth. She tries to deepen the kiss, so I take my hands off of rails and put them on her hips. I slide them down to her thighs and she jumps lightly. I grasp her thighs as she locks her legs around my waist, kissing me hungrily.