Chapter: 12

Axel

I knocked on the door before walking inside the room. I saw her sleeping on her stomach, one of her legs was a bend in some weird way and she sprawled on the bed like a sheet. She is mistakenly born as a girl. I pull the curtains apart, letting the sun rays inside the room. 

"Yah wake up. We have to go to school," I shake her body gently.

Did that sounded like couply?

Okay... Is couply even a word? I should seriously stay away from her!

She stirred in her sleep and opened her one eye peeping at me.

"Why are you in my room Professor? Did we slept together?" she asks as if it was the most normal thing to say. I choked on my saliva.

Her morning voice is soo sexy.

I mentally slapped myself. Heat crept up my cheeks and I immediately change the subject.

"You will late. Or do you want me to apply for your leave? You can rest if you are not feeling well," I touch her forehead to check the temperature as she sits up straight.

"I can't miss training," she stretched her arms and body in a not so very graceful manner.

I want to go back in time and slap myself when I thought she is a delicate beauty.

"You are staring at me. Don't forget you have a girlfriend dude," she jumps to out of the bed and ruffling my hair before storming inside the washroom.

I touched my hair with a frown. She just treated me like a hormonal kid.

I sigh and cleaned the bedroom. I placed her clean uniform on the bed.

Ashton, Jimin, Callie, and Amber were arguing in the kitchen over which pancakes to eat. Ash wanted to eat strawberry pancakes, Jimin wanted to eat chocolate, Amber and Callie wanted to eat blueberry pancakes.

Stupids. They can just make all flavors.

I just roll my eyes at them and got dressed.

When I walk into the kitchen they were still arguing but with a new player who was Orian. They were arguing about the toppings on the pancake.

Ugh. These kids.

"Yeah, kids sit at the table right now!" I order them. They stopped arguing and looked at me, then again went back to their argument completely ignoring my presence.

What the heck? I am elder than them! Am I a joke?

Well okay, Jimin is a year elder than me. But still.

Finally, they decided to eat bread and eggs instant pancakes.

"What about the MSE exam?"  Ash asks sipping on his tea.

"I am studying. It's damn hard," she sighs. I bring my coffee cup to my lips and took a sip. I instantly gagged.

Callie and Amber laughed knowingly.

"What the hell is this?" I realize I accidentally drank from Orian's cup.

"Why the fuck you drank from my cup?"

"It was a mistake. What crap are you drinking anyway?" I ask her. The coffee was so bitter and weird.

"It's my coffee. People like you won't get it, " she takes a sip of her bitter black weird coffee.

“I know it's weird. She drinks it every day," Amber scrunch her face. The three girls bicker over the coffee, Naomi left early saying she had something important. Today the house is so lively and bright. I like it.