30

Orian

Almost four months passed peacefully since we began dating. Axel and I were doing good, Ashton and Naomi were doing good. I am growing suspicious of Amber and Jimin. I caught him texting her and yesterday when Axel and I were in the supermarket, I caught them there. They made an excuse saying that it was a coincidence as if I will believe it. So today I will make Jimin spill the truth. I ring the bell and wait for the boys to open the door. Axel opens the door and smiles widely, he was about to hug me but keep my hand on his chest, not letting him hug me. 

"I am here for Jimin," I say walking in and he frowns in annoyance. 

He looks so cute in that sky blue long sleeves t-shirt.

“Why Jimin?" He asks following me to Jimin's room. I shoved the door open and Jimin got startled. The towel was hanging loosely around his waist and it seems like he just showered. Axel slapped his hand on my eyes.

“Yah! WHY ARE YOU HALF NAKED!?"
He yells at Jimin.

“THIS IS FUCKING MY ROOM! GET OUT YOU BOTH!" Jimin yells back. Axel drags me out and Jimin slam the door shut.

“Move your hand!" I slapped his hand and he pulls away.

“Couldn't you knock?" He asks glaring at me.

“I was hoping to catch him with Amber," I tell him sitting on the couch.

“Sherlock Holmes, would you mind telling me why your homework was incomplete yesterday?" He raised his brows.

“You already gave me detention for that!" I glare at him.

“Oh babe, I can't let that thing slide cause you are my girlfriend," he said I roll my eyes.

Jimin walks in giving us a death glare.

“I will bust your eyes and ass as well. You are at fault," I tell him sternly

“And my fault is?" He asks sitting across me.

“Going behind my back. What's up with you and Amber?" I ask him with a serious face.

I know Jimin is not into relationships. And I no way in the hell I would let him play with Amber. She has never dated anyone and she is innocent when it comes to these things.

“Nothing," he sighed running his hand through his hair.

“Jimin you know you can tell me," I say softly. He looks at me then at the ceiling as if he was debating with himself.

“Look Orian I really can't say anything right now. I need to figure this shit first, then we will talk. As for Amber don't ask her anything about me," he tells me.

“Did you sleep with her Jimin?" I ask bluntly.

“Ori," Axel warns me but I ignored him.

This is about my best friend dude, not some joke.

“No. Sh-she thinks we did it," he says biting his lip.

What?

“I saw you both that day in our house Jiminie, is something bothering you guys?" Axel asks. I don't know what he is talking about.

“One day she was drunk in a club and I coincidently saw her. She was knocked out so I brought her to the apartment. She vomited every fucking where. On my books and laptop as well! I changed her clothes. I know I shouldn't have done that maybe. But she was drenched in her vomit so I did. She was behaving so weird that day, she was horny and....and I figured someone spiked her drink with woman viagra. She was in mess and crying so much....," he stops.

“So you slept with her?" I ask clenching my jaw.

How the fuck I didn't know any of this? Am I that bad best friend? I should have accompanied her that day to the club.

“NO! I ju-just helped her get off. It- it was all Oral. She was crying even after that then I just cuddled her and hold her till she falls asleep. She woke up and freak out accusing me that I took advantage of her. I try to deny but she was being so harsh so I said I did. I told her we slept together," he admits rubbing his face in frustration.

“Boys are so fucking dumb," I mumble.

“I didn't even do anything," Axel says like a baby.

“I know I was stupid okay. I apologized to her over and over again, then she came to know I was lying. We are right now...just friends?" He looks confused.

“Jimin I love you b-

“What the fuck are you saying Orian!" Axel glare at me.

“I love you as I love Ashton so better be good to my friend. I won't talk to her about it but please figure out your feeling as soon as you can," I tell Jimin.

“Thanks, I feel a little better after talking about it," he says and hugs me.

“Stop touching her now," Axel pulls us away and Jimin rolls his eyes walking back into his room but not before kissing my cheek, to piss off Axel more.

“Are you jelly?" I ask Axel with a playful grin.

“Finally I am visible to you," he scoffs, then sits on the couch pouting. I smile and sit on his lap. He didn't touch me though so start to kiss his neck. He still doesn't pay attention. I palm his bulge through his pants and he groans. He caught my wrist and glared at me.

“Don't temp me Orian, I will forget being a gentleman to you," he growls. I kissed his lips, he kisses me back roughly biting my lips and sucking them a bit more harshly. He grips my hip hard making me moan in his mouth.

We pulled back breathless, he looked into my eyes and runs his thump on my lip.

“Sorry was I too harsh?" He asks looking guilty.

It's in his blood to be a gentleman.

And that's what made me fall for him. His bad-boy charms but gentlemanly behavior.

“I love you Axel," I confessed.

I wanted to confess in a better way, but I couldn't wait.

He looked so shocked and taken back. For a minute I thought he was having some kind of panic attack.

He finally moved and connect our forehead, looking into my eyes. His warm breath tingles my face and our chest rise and falls in sync.

“I love you Orian. I love you so much,” he confessed, and my heart burst, I hugged him tightly. He buries his face in the crook of my neck licking it, making me laugh.

We heard a snap and look at the person. Jimin was smiling widely at us, he took our picture on his phone.
.
.
.

(Two days later)

Orian

I groan loudly when sun rays hit my face. Why the hell my alarm didn't ring?

I panic and bolt straight up. I blink and look around the unfamiliar room. I was on a feather-soft bed, the room is fully white, curtains are white, even the furniture is white.

Where the fuck I am?

I clearly remember sleeping in my apartment, in my room, on my bed.

Am I kidnapped?

Well, I can fight for sure, no worries.

“You are up?"

I flinch at the sudden voice and turn to look at half-naked Axel.

Okay, good I don't have to fight.

Wait for a fucking minute.

His freaking hair is no longer black.

It's light brown.

He is looking so damn hot.

I gave him confused look, he smiled widely and walked towards me taking long strides. He leans amd kisses my lips softly. I pull away covering my mouth.

I have morning breathe!

“Happy birthday Love!" He giggles removing my hand and kisses me again.