Chapter: 15

(Three days later)

Axel

After school, I wait for Orian in the parking area. We decided to go to the grocery shop. She said Amber and Callie will pick the cake, Ash and Jimin will buy other stuff. Naomi and Ash seem to be doing okay. He went to her house after the ball night. Everything is good, I hope today he won't do something stupid.

She came and there was a guy with her and she was smiling at that guy. I frowned and instantly felt a little down.
.
.
.

Orian

"So we can discuss it later?" I ask trying not to sound rushed. I was actually in a rush as Axel was waiting for me. I was excited.

"Sure. Can you give me your number?" Blake asks

We are assigned together for a project.

"Yeah sure. But don't text me if it's not related to school or a project. And if you even mistakenly share my number with any other guy... I will chop off your fingers," I warn him with a smile.

He nodded like a kid. I gave him my number and walked away.

I saw Axel looking at me. His brows were furrowed and I suddenly had an urge to smoothen the frown.

"Hey," I smile.

But he didn't smile back instead he pulled a straight face.

"What took you soo long?" He asks, his tone somewhat aggravated, he glid into the driver's seat.

What's with him? He was just fine an hour ago when we met in the cafeteria. I climbed into the passenger's seat as well. We don't have to worry about students seeing us. They think we are family friends, only if they knew.

"You good?" I ask as he started the engine.

"Of course. What will ever happen to me?" he mutters, scrunching his face cutely.

Is he sulking?

He was reversing and accidentally placed his hand on my thigh for support.

He is looking so damn hot in his white button-up shirt. Even in class, girls were talking about his chest. I just wanted to break their necks and burn their eyes.

He noticed his hand on my thigh and instantly pulled back. The warmth of hand was soon gone. I kept staring at him as he was driving.

"Stop staring," he says not looking at me.

"But I want to stare," I say nonchalantly.

He looked at me once and he blushed.

"Seriously stop it Ori!" he says and his lips curved in a small smile

And I smiled at that nickname. Ori!

"I don't want to stop," I remove my shoes.

I sighed and kept my feet on his lap. He flinched and look at me with a confused look. I was too tired to explain why I did it. I just did it. I just felt comfortable enough with him to do that.

"You okay? Are your legs hurting?" he asks as he touched my feet with one hand.

I laughed.

"I am ticklish. Don't touch my heels" I said laughing. I saw a smile escaped his lips.

This dimples.

Ugh, it's a pure distraction.

"Oh yeah. I will be going for two days military camp soon," I tell him.