Chapter: 31

I was too shocked to react. He pulled away and ruffles his wet hair, sprinkling water all over me.

"Yah Axel!" I whine covering my face with a blanket.

He hugs me tightly and pulls the blanket away from my face.

"How did we arrive here?" I ask him running my hair through his damp red locks.

"Car. You were dead asleep. So it was easy. We wanted to surprise you," he tells me with a grin.

"What you mean by 'we' ?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORI!"

They all jumped from behind me scaring the shit out of me. Those rats were hiding behind the bed. Then they jumped on me crushing me in the hug.

"Er...ah gu...I can't breathe you pigs!" I yell, patting their backs.

They laughed and slowly stood up grinning at me. All my favorite people were here Amber, Naomi, Callie, Ashton, Jimin, and of course Axel.

"Get your ass up. It's your birthday and you look absolute shit," Amber said pulling my wrist.

"HEY! Be good to her," Naomi slapped Amber's hand and gently pull me up.

She's my angel.

"Thanks, Mi," I say smiling.

"I can't believe you all planned this," I say looking around the white room, "Where are we anyway?"

"We are in the farmhouse. We are gonna have fun!" Jimin and Ashton jumped up and down. Sometimes I think they share the same brain cell.

I feel lucky that my birthday is in between winter break.

"Fine. Now get out all of you. Let me get ready, I wanna look hot," I tell them and they roll their eyes walking out. Axel took a step close to me but I put my hand up, stopping him.

"Let me brush my teeth first," I say and walk into the bathroom.

"Sure, I am here. Be quick," he tells me with a wink. I shyly nod and walk into the washroom. I brush my teeth and take a quick shower.

"Axel can you give me a towel and a long t-shirt?" I ask from the bathroom.

Hope he packed all my necessary stuff.

"Just a sec babe," he says.

I love hearing endearments from him.

I hear a ruffling sound then he knocks on the door. I open it and put my hand out. But he doesn't give me my clothes. Instead, I felt his lips on my hand.

"Should I come in and help you get dressed?" He asks in a husky voice, kissing my hand.

"Er...Axel, they are waiting for us," I say from behind the door.

"They can wait a bit more for a birthday girl," he says and I pull my hand in. I slowly open the door and Axel who was still in a towel, step in. His eyes glued to mine, they didn't racked down my body. He slowly walks in and placed the towel around my body with a huge grin.

I squeal when Axel picks me up in his arm in bridal style. I put my hands around his neck, he walked us out of the bathroom.

"What are you up to baby boy?" I ask brushing my lips on his neck.

"Just helping my girl to get ready," he says, showing his bunny smile. He placed me on the bed gently and pick another towel to dry my hair. He sat on his knees in front of me and gently dries my hair.

"What's up with your hair?" I ask him running my fingers through his soft locks.

"Just we are having a long vacation so I wanted to dye them," he replies.