Chapter: 35

Orian

I woke up when I feel my face was been kissed like hundred times.

"Let me sleep," I mumble, sleeping on my stomach.

"Wake up Ori," he runs his fingers from my nape to down my spine.

"I have had enough human contact," I say cover myself.

"You sure?" he whispers, slipping his hand under the covers and squeezing my ass.

"Yah Axel Foster, let me sleep!" I snap.

He laughs, "Is my baby sore? That's why you are irritated? Uhh?"

I am sore, everywhere.

"I don't want to leave the room today," I say looking at him. He looks so stunning, sun rays kissing his face, his pink lips are curved in a smile, his tiny cute dimples are just so pretty. His messy hair is cascading over his eyes.

"Are you eye-fucking me?" He asks with a playful look raising his brows.

"What if I am?" I ask, he chuckles and removes the covers, baring my back to him. He pulls them down to my lower waist and slowly covers my body with his. He places kisses from my shoulder to my back the down the lower back. I close my eyes, burying my side face in the pillow, enjoying the feeling of his soft lips on my skin.

He brings my face close to mine and kisses my cheek, sleeping on my back, adjusting his weight on his hands.

"Let's shower together," he mumbles.

"Hmm okay," I say, keeping my eyes close. Placing one more kiss on my shoulder he gets up, I watch him as he wraps a towel around his waist and winks at me before walking in the bathroom. I see his back, there were nail marks and I hide my face in pillow and blush hitting my legs and arms on the mattress. I wince in pain. The memories of last night flood in my mind and I smile.

It's going to be engraved in my heart forever. Now Axel rules my soul.

He steps out of the bathroom and grins at me. He extends his hand and I take it. Axel didn't let my feet touch the floor though, he picks me up.

"Aww you are so cute," I pinch his cheeks.

"Says the one who is red like a tomato in my arms," he teases and laughs. I scrunch my nose, smiling.

He walks us into the bathroom and the smell of lavender engulfs us. I see the huge bathtub was filled with water. He gently puts me inside the tub. The water was warm and smells like lavender. I give him space to sit. He sits behind me and pulls me into him, wrapping his arms around my torso. I instantly relax and rest on my head on his shoulder.

"Feels good?" He asks, tugging the strand of my hair aside.

"Yes. Are you feeling good?" I ask him.

"I am feeling fantastic Orian. You gave me the best night of my life," he says and my heart race at his words. There were bubbles around us and we just relax in each other's embrace.

"Let me wash your body for you," he whispers and takes the soap. He slowly glides the soap over my body, with his hands he rubs the soap on my breasts then my stomach, down to my thigh.

I laugh when I feel tickled.

"Don't, it tickles," I say with a laugh.

"Then I will do it more, I like when you laugh," he grins and starts to tickle me, I laugh and move like a worm against him.

"Axel....no," I say grabbing his hands and lacing our fingers. His laugh echoes around us and he puts his chin on my shoulder.

"Tomorrow we have to go back," he says with a sigh.