Chapter: 27

Warning: Contains mature content. Please skip if you are uncomfortable

.
.
.

Orian

“Axel...kiss me," I said as he grips my waist tighter.

“I don't plan just to stop at kissing tonight," he growls and slammed his lips on mine.

His hungry lips mold against mine roughly. He bites my lip and I part my lips, his tongue met mine. Our tongues went in for a war for dominance. Axel took control over to kiss, his hands roam around my body, they traveled down to my thighs.

“Jump," he demands pulling away then again kissing me. I jump and wraps my legs around his waist. He pulled me away from the door and step to the left. He made me sit on the wooden table, standing between my legs and we made out there.

I hold tighter on the nape of his neck. His hands stroke my thighs and hips pulling me closer. He picks me up and walked into my bedroom.

He put me on the bed and I kicked my heels away, he winked and slowly removed his shoes, teasing me.

“Axel get here!" I  firmly and he chuckles.

“Needy much baby," his voice sends shivers down my spine.

He climbs up on the bed, our knees were pressed into the mattress. He leans down and kisses me again, slowly traveling his lips to my neck.

“I want this off," he demands tugging at my top.

I put my hands up and he swiftly pulls the top off and threw it away. I unbuttoned his shirt, tugging it out of his pants while he kissed my neck.

Thankfully I was wearing good black lingerie. He pulls my jeans off, being extremely gentle.

I slide off his shirt and it landed on the floor with a soft thud.

His hand went behind and he pulls the hair tie from my hair. My hair falls on my back and he runs his hand through it. He likes my hair a lot.

“You are so fucking beautiful Orian," he breathes heavily near my ear, his warm breath tingles me and I clenched my thighs feeling myself getting wet.

I turn around and he back hugged me, he tugged my hair aside from my shoulder and pressed his lips on the side of my neck then my shoulder. With his teeth, he slides off the bra strap, I open my eyes as his hand linger on the hook, but he didn't go further.

“I told you we won't do it until you are 18, and I meant it. Today we are just taking a step further in our relationship, I will stop if you dont want okay? Just say the words," he keeps his finger on my chin and tilts my look in my eyes.

“Axel Foster, I am wet for you. Do you want me to say something else?" I ask seductively grazing my teeth on his jaw. His chest vibrates with the groan. He swiftly unhooked my bra and threw it.

I turn to face him. His eyes travel on my breast and his eyes darken. His hair was messy and he was a little sweaty, he looks like some god in front of me half-naked.

His one hand was firmly holding me against him while his other slowly traced the curve of my breast. I closed my eyes, breathing heavily. My fingers dig in his hair, as he slowly teased me.

“Axel ahh," I moan.

“Yes, moan for me baby," he pressed his lips in the center of my breast. He pinched my nipple and I  moan loudly. He groans as well.

He toyed with my one breast, his long fingers moved in rhythm. Pinched, rolled squeezing my breast. Then I felt his warm mouth around my nipple. I moan at the warm sensation.