Chapter 28: Touch

The quiet of the night was undone by the low moans that rented the air. He pulled at the straps of my dress, loosening them and the neckline began to slip. I got off his laps and moved back a bit, the glaring white of the moon behind me.

I let the dress fall and watched as he raked his eyes up and down my nearly naked body. My skin was cold in the night breeze but when he reached up and ran his fingers down the length of my naked thigh, all I could feel was unbearable heat where his hands touched my skin, and I wanted more.

I knelt infront of him and took his mouth into mine, momentarily startled by my braveness. Maybe it was all that happened today. I just wanted to destress and be alone with him. I sucked on his lower lip and then invaded his mouth with my tongue.

I felt his hand grab my waist, pulling me closer against his crotch, while he grinded into me, rubbing his engorged member against my panties. It felt so good to be up against him but I wanted his clothes off. I wanted our naked bodies up against each other. I pulled away from our kiss and began to unbutton his shirt while holding his dark gaze. I could see the want in his eyes, the desire. I was certain his eyes mirrored mine.

" Deven." He whispered my name, his voice filled with urgency but, I took my sweet time unbuttoning his shirt making sure to run my hands against his muscled chest. I leaned closer and pressed fluttering kisses across his tensed chest, lapping my tongue along his nipple. He groaned and lifted my chin so I was looking to at him.

" I want to be in you Deven, now." He said it almost pleadingly. I was in full control of him. I could make him moan with a single flick of my tongue. I could make him crumble with the movement of my hips against his groin. He could come undone by my command with just a gentle squeeze in the right place.

These were the thoughts going through my mind as I leaned closer, showering his neck with kisses. I sneaked my hand down into his pants and reached for him, squeezing his throbbing member. He moaned and the sound was empowering. I brought him out and began to run my hands along his length. His moans grew louder and he dug his fingers into my waist, completely lost in his ecstasy.

" Deven.." He whispered my name over and over again and when he couldn't take out anymore, he flipped me over so fast, I didn't even have time to blink. I felt him rub himself against my entry way, elicting low moans from me.

He eased into me slowly and I squeezed my eyes shut in and effort to deal with the pain. I could feel his every movement as he slid his length into me. I felt.. whole. It was a strange feeling but I enjoyed every bit of it, the mild pain aside.

" Deven?"

" Mmmmm?" I murmured as I squeezed him with my.. you know.

" Open your eyes."

I hadn't realized they were still closed. I opened them up and saw Rhydian smiling down at me. It clicked in my head once again that I loved this man more than anything in all the realms.

" That's better." Rhydian murmured and leaned down, closer to me and began to move. He started slowly but, the surprise of how it felt was enough to send a cry through my mouth. He cut it off with a kiss and I opened up yet another part of my body to him, letting him slide his tongue in a sensual assault in my mouth. I felt the pain flare and then subside, completely.

His movement became faster and my body jerked in response to his thrusts. I grabbed onto his buttocks, wrapping my legs around his waist and urged him to go deeper with my upward thrusts. He obliged, pinning me down and slamming into me, driving me near delirious with pleasure.

His mouth left mine and moved down to my neck. I trailed my fingers up his back, feeling the muscles there tense and release ae he slammed into me. I grabbed his hair, willing him to mark me. I could already feel his fangs digging at the curve of my neck.

That pleasurable, scratchy feeling began to build in me with every thrust. My moans turned into tiny gasps as his tempo increased. Somehow, his movement grew even faster and my core exploded in a series of pleasurable jolts just as his fangs dug in deeper into my neck, marking me.

I screamed out, more from the pleasure than the pain as his fangs dug in deeper. The mixture of pleasure and pain from his thrust and his mark was an odd mix that sent me even more over the edge. My orgasms came again.. and again and again.

When he pulled out of me, shocking jolts coursed through my core and I jerked in response, curling on my side. My hand went to my neck, pressing down on the aching wound.

" Deven.." Rhydian says worriedly.

" I'm fine." I breathed out with a laugh. " I just need a minute." He lay down on the grass beside me and licked a trail of blood off his lips. He caught me watching and grinned.

" Your taste good, just like I thought."

I narrowed my eyes at him. " I thought that was a vampire thing."

Mentioning that word seemed to bring to mind the events of today. Rhydian sighed and tried to change the subject.

" It's part of the marking process." He said but now that the memory had returned, I couldn't push them away.

" Do you think the survivor coven will help?" I asked. I knew we had the Fae people on our side. Alpha king Eryk had forged a strong alliance with them years ago but witch magic was stronger and we would definitely need their help on the battleground.

Rhydian sighed again. " They'll try to protect their own. Of course that means killing the ones that come close. I doubt they'll do more than that and besides, we can handle the East on our own."

I rolled my eyes. Typical Werewolf. I let silence reign between us for a few minuets. The field was nearly quiet but for the odd moan now and then.

" The prisoners.." I said suddenly. " They can help if we give them a reason to."

" Maybe, maybe not." He smiled at me, his eyes darkening. " I don't want to talk about that now.. or at all. I think you've rested enough." He murmured and rolled on top of me.

Hi again. Can't believe we're close to ending this book but.. it's about time 😂 😐

I can't really promise that my upload game is going to get better but I'm pretty sure entwined will come to an end this month. How do I know? Because I finished it baby! 🎉🎉

Byeee.