Chapter 22: Spears

This chapter is for you, Chadwick Boseman. I wish wish wish it could have been a better chapter but it's all I've got 😭😭😭😭

Wakanda forever!

The pale light of the moon shone into my room, shedding light on the two people in the age old act of loving. One kneeling, one with his head head thrown back, drowning in the throes of pleasure

The moon goddess sees all with the light of the moon

It was ...creepy to think that the moon goddess was watching Rhydian and I at the moment and so I did not think about it. Anyway my thoughts were preoccupied with other things.

" Fuck," Rhydian growled as I ran my tongue along the length of his engorged member.

I grinned up at him and asked the question he was so fond of asking me.

" Do you like that?"

He narrowed his darkened eyes at me and said, his voice rough with pleasure ...pleasure I was giving him.

" Now you're teasing me?"

I shrugged, cupping his width in my palm and moving it up and down in slow teasing movement.

" I've only just begun." I whispered and leaned down to take his head into my mouth. I moved my mouth down, taking in a little more of his length. His member stretched out my mouth and it honestly was a relief when I pulled it out.

The book made it look so easy!

According to the book, Werewolves love getting head and so far, I was certain I sucked at it.* I didn't even dare try to get his whole length into my mouth. Where would it go? Down my throat? How was that supposed to work?

I swallowed up his length again to find out and gagged as his length filled my throat. I pulled away, coughing.

Why does anyone do this?

" You know you don't have to." Rhydian whispered, a worried look in his eyes.

" Shhhh." I shushed him. " I'm trying to focus here." I was determined to do this. I had to please at whatever cost.

I alone will please the master.

I pushed Quinn's words out of my head and pushed his member back into my throat, gagging once again.

Not good enough!

He gently pulled out of my mouth.

" Deven, you know you don't have to do this if you don't want to, right?" He said quietly.

" I have to." I said desperately reaching for him. Rhydian got off the bed and sat on the floor beside me.

" Deven what is going on?" He asked, worriedly.

I shrugged, my heart racing as the pressure built. Why did he stop? Wasn't he enjoying it? Couldn't I please him?

I squeezed my toes, my mind a mess. The Dowager Luna wanted us to have sex. I also wanted this but now ...the pressure was mounting. I had to get this right. So much was resting on me pleasing him and now I couldn't even relax enough to enjoy it.

" Nothing," I said, climbing him again. " Let's just -"

" Deven," he cut me short. " You're clearly upset. I can't even reach into your mind. Please talk to me."

I sighed deeply.

" I don't know what I'm doing." I whispered.

He grinned and said.